its hot...now its cold..pt.2

Your POV.

Yesterday what happen between me and natsu...well...

I can't quiet put my finger on it..but man it felt amazing..the way his tongue ran up and down my core as his sharp fangs would rub against my clit..any time of the day I thought about it I would find myself getting wet over the thought.. And I haven't forgotten what he said yet..no..not even..

Mine.

He said 'mine'

Sighing at how it felt hot again I put on a crop top and some tight jeans with a bow in my hair and some small heels that wouldn't have my feet getting out because if the heat.

After that I head to the guild and see something I didn't very much like.

Lucy was hugging natsu's arm while natsu was blushing a bit but payed attention to the conversation with gray and erza they were having.

Sitting at a random table natsu sniffed the air and looked at me as I crossed my feet on the table.

Closing my eyes I sigh...that word again..

Hot.

Humid actually.

After that I heard a shuffle so I peaked one eye open to find erza, lucy, gray, and wendy sitting in front of me.

Turning my head I see natsu smirking st my face as I blush.

"So um...what are you guys doing here?"

"Yeah what are we doing here?"Lucy asked.

"Lucy you can..leave if you want-"

"No not really....me and natsu are going on a mission.."

"Fascinating.."I said meaning on the table.

Natsu leaned back unto my ear and cupped his hand over so know one would listen."some ones jealous"he cooed.

Pushing him away I cross my arms.

"So y/n..how have you been."Erza asked.

"I've been great thanks."

"You look great too."Gray smirked looking at natsu...gray was second best friend.. He said when ever we're around narsu he will try to get him jealous for me.

"Ohh thanks..but this is nothing.m"I said getting embarrassed as natsu glared at gray.

" yeah..Nothing compare to how you'll look when it's gone."

I giggled bit aas natsu stood quiet.

"Ah!"I said surprised and gray stopped laughing and looked concerned.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh...nothing.I just hit my funny..bone..that's all.."I said rubbing my elbow..

Not true..a little pink headed bastard placed his hot fingers on my thigh.

I swore I saw a smirk from him as he began to rub occasionally slipping it in the cees of my other thigh..being horny all night I'm really sencitive so if he does any thing stupid...I'll scream until I cum.

"So y/n..have you ever tried it?"Erza asked.

Taking my eyes of the hand in my legs I began to speak again.

"Yeah..um..I have... Its-.ah!"I said feeling natsu now rubbing my core from my pants and I squeeze my legs togethet trying not to make him go hard.

"Um..what I was saying was yes..I have."I said blushing

Erza went back to her conversation as natsu was leaned against the table looking like he was so focused on what they were saying... But it wasn't true.