Body Heat

Requested by _thefirefoxx_

"S-...so..You're,A-asking me..to..

Natsu looked down at the figure who bowed before him in plead with confusion.
How did he get here again?Right.He was opening his locker and suddenly he dropped his books on his foot letting out a cry As the short figure scared him.
"Crap "He mumbled before gathering his things into his grasp."S-sorry.."Natsu averted his gaze about to walk away before the voice screamed to wait.

He slightly turned."Y-..you're not one of the cheerleaders who lit my homework on fire are you?"

"What?..Not,I just came to ask you something."Natsu straightened his glasses.
He couldn't believe it,and what was he thinking asking this girl if she was on the cheerleading team.

All the girls there we so focused on keeping shape they had none,Although he was shy,He was a teenage boy and noticed whether girls had big breasts,beautiful features,nice shape, and nice sized ass.

Clearly this girl had everything,She was practically glowing."I'm not on that stupid team..I'm part of the art club and..I've come for a favor."

"Art...club?"Natsu's eyes widened,no way...No way was he doing this,He knew exactly who she was.
"Y/n L/n..."He mumbled ,She smiled at him before bowing."Please..My grades are dropping and I need you to tutor me before they kick me out and..The guy i have a crush on...Never mind, please help me!"

No way was he getting involved,The last time ever made eye contact with her he got his head flushed in the toilet by sting and the football team,Natsu nearly drown as sting was practically standing on his back and kept him down there for nearly 3 minutes,And he was defiantly sure he couldn't hold his breath after that.

"I'm sorry but..I'm busy after sc-"

"Then lets do it tonight,I can..I mean,If you're okay around 8 Then coming to my place isn't a problem."

_________

"What do I wear.."Natsu felt happy creep through his legs for attention before meowing."I'll feed you in a sec..Hold on.."
Natsu quit after a couple minutes of obnoxious meowing and scooted happy out his room with his leg before hearing scratching at his door.

Natsu's phone buzzed in his pocket as he got a message.

"Parents just left to head out of town,You on your way?"
Natsu bit his lip texting back a 'yeah'
And grabbing some black jeans and a jacket with a black shirt without feeding happy as he promised and grabbed his phone while hopping out his bedroom window.

____

'Ding dong~'

Natsu shifted awkwardly as he shoved his hand into his pockets,The door swung open seeing a girl in pajamas with a smirk."Sup bum."

"Y/n Chan.."Even in her clothes at home she was cute,What was it that drove her to be so attractive?He noticed her eyeing him up and down before the 17 year olds smirk grew wider."What do you think this was , a sleep over?"

Natsu suddenly grew self conscious of his clothes."No idiot...Books?Pencils?...A study guide?"Natsu slapped himself in the face with force intended.
"look I'm out of it..We should do this at the library or-"Natsu was cut off as her hand reached out and dragged his body inside,The warm smell of cake batter and frosting filled his nose with a hint of lavender.

It took him a moment to realize the lavender was her shampoo and a cake was clearly being made.
"We can just share a book idiot,Come up to my room I have my books out already."Natsu swallowed hard before pushing his glasses up to his face following her up to the stairs.