Chapter 24

Man, today has been a busy day. Spending 3 hours at the car shop to get my car's transmission fixed took a little more than I expected. Now I'm here at the mall with Cece. She tryin to find a dress or something to wear to my boy, Stephen's party tonight.
"Baby, what about this one?",she asked me. To be honest they all looked good on her.
"It's good",I said.
"Hmm I don't like the way it sits in the middle",she said and went back into the dressing room. Great, 200 dresses down & 500 more to go but I'm just talkin.
"Hey you", a familiar voice said behind me. I looked back and it just had to be Sasha. I forgot she worked today.
"Hey", I plainly said. she reached in for a hug.
"What are you doing here", she said.
"I'm here with my girl. She wanted to buy somethin."
"Oh okay for tonight right?"
"Yeah."
"I can't wait for you to come",she's aid placing emphasis on the word 'YOU'.
I had no response for her.
"I remember when you would take me shopping", she said coming on to me. She traced her finger on my chest.
"Yeah now Stephen can do that", I said taking her hands off me. She turned around to reveal her mini skirt. I ain't gonna lie, Sasha had a nice body on her too. I would be cocky showing her off to the fellas at school but now I got someone better. Sasha whispered in my ear & had a nigga smirking. Suddenly, Cece came out the dressing room wearing a red sexy, tight, dress that hugged her curves.
"What about this o--",she said but stopped when she saw Sasha. I backed away a few steps from Sasha. "Hey Cece", Sasha waved.
"Hey",cece said.
"I was just telling Ash here that I'm happy you guys are coming tonight",sasha lied.
"Ok",cece responded. Sasha sighed.
"Look, I know you and I started off on the wrong foot but I just want you to know that I have no hard feelings with you dating Ash or anything."
"Good. you shouldn't",cece said. I could tell this wasn't about to end well so I intervened. "Well thanks for the invite", I said to Sasha signaling that she should leave. She narrowed her eyes but gave a fake smile & walked away.
Cece turned to me and said,"what the hell was that?"
"What was what?", I acted clueless.
"Why was she all up on you? I don't understand", she said.
"Chill baby. I pushed her off of me. Nothing happened baby. I respect you and Love you so go on & get dressed so I could show you off tonight at this party", I said caressing her.
"Mmhm. You better."

Ciara's POV

When Ashton dropped me home after the mall, I quickly took a 30 min shower and got dressed into my new red dress I picked out. Struggling to zip up the back of the dress, Alez came to help me. "Where are you going tonight?"
"Party", I simply said.
"Ashton gonna be there?"
"Yeah."
"Hmm."
"It's his best friend's party. It ain't that serious", I said combing my wet hair.
"I guess... that dress is cute though, Ima have to barrow."
I laughed.

After straightening my hair, I put on my accessories and checked my make up. Moments later, my boo came to pick me up. Ashton couldn't look more sexy than he was tonight. He looked really good.
"Babe you look gorgeous", he said opening the car door open for me.
"Thanks you do too. You make me want to do some thangs", I said laughing.
"Shid, we could do a quicky right here", he said with a smirk. I laughed cause I was just playin. keep calm & carry on nigga.