Chapter 11

When I got to the park, I spotted Jay standing up against a tree. I gulped. Here we go. "Hey, bae", he said hugging me. "Hey. We need to talk", I said pulling away. "Well, we here now so start talkin", he said checking his phone. "You have hurt me alot in the past physically and emotionally. I stayed with you even after that, hoping you would change but you just got worse. You almost killed me and my own little sister had to stand there and watch. That is scary for a little girl like her and she doesn't deserve to have to witness that. When i first met you, you wasn't like this. This is not the same jay that i fell in love with and I can't with you anymore. It's over.
I'm not your girl. Don't call me your baby, love, none of that. Oh, and tell your thot, she can have your lyin, cheating, ass", I said and waited for his response and reaction. All he did was smirk and said,"You really think I wanted you? Aint nobody flexin over you. All that running around you did with ol' boy, I already knew you was gonna run off with him. I was just waiting for you to leave so i could replace you. You see me, babygirl, I always got a back up plan for everything. I never loved you to begin with", he said and left me standing there. The words he left me with pierced my heart. Even if I wanted to cry, I couldn't cause i had to be strong. The bigger picture here is he is no longer in my life.

I spent the whole day at the mall, alone. I thought maybe shopping would make me a little happy but it didn't. However, the person I wish I could've talked to right now is nicki but she's probably not on good terms with me. I'll call her anyways. Sitting at the food court eating popeyes chicken, i dialed nicole's number.
"Hey nicole", I said. "Hey, she said dryly. "Are you busy?", i asked. "Not really. Just getting my nails done. Why? Wasup?"
"I met up with jay like a couple hours ago", I mentioned.
"Glad to see your still alive",she said. We both laughed. "So what happened? Why did ya'll even meet up?"

"I broke up with him", I said.
"Girl what?", i could tell she was all smiles on the other end of the phone.
"Yeah girl."
"What he say?"
"He was like he never wanted me to begin with and aint nobody flexin on me."
Nicole laughed. "Wow, niggas these days. Girl at least he gone and out of your life for good."
"Yeah", i said. For a minute there was silence until nicole spoke up. "Girl, about last night. I wasn't mad at you but i was at the same time because your my friend & I want the best for you & in this case, the best was Ashton but I couldn't stand when you would push him away like that. All the time he be in the house with my brothers talkin about you like your already his girl. I just got a little upset but I'm sorry", she explained.
"It's okay girl.. have you talked to Ashton? ", I asked.
"Nah haven't even seen him and usually he would be with my brothers at my house but not today. He's probably at home",she said. "Oh okay. I'm thinking about going to his place cause he hasn't returned my call or anything."

"Yeah you should go. Hit me up after", she said. "Okay", insaod and hung up.