Chapter 1

•Bella's POV•

"Leave me alone Bill I will never be like you!" I scream at him."YES YOU WILL BELLA!!!!" He says turning red.Uh oh this isn't good Bill's mad I need to run and hide...now..

I run into the forest where he won't be able to find me for a while.I stop to catch my breath real quick and start running again until BOOSH
I run into a boy about my age."Oww." He groans."Omg I am so s-sorry are you ok?" I ask helping him up."Y-yeah sorry about running into you." He says his face turning red.Is he blushing?There was an awkward silence when he said."I didn't get your name." "Um its Bella C-Cipher."I say looking around to make sure Bill isn't around..The boy was about to say something but didn't."I'm Dipper,Dipper Pines." "Nice to meet you Dipper."I say realizing I was lost.Unlike Bill I have no powers so I can't fly up to see where I am or anything like that.Dipper saw me upset and asked what's wrong."Are you sure you want to know?"
I ask.He nods."Ok well I have a brother named Bill Cipher who tries to torture in order for me to be like him.But I don't want to be like an evil dream demon who possesses people.So I ran away but I just realized I have nowhere to stay.Dipper was pale the whole time.I knew why.Bill was very well known and feared."Do u have powers like him?" "No I'm just a regular person."
There was silence."You can stay with us!"Dipper squealed then repeated himself in a manlier voice.I laughed a little."Come on let's go." Dipper said Blushing a lot.I think I have feelings for him.