1D Vampire

PLOT:

The boys are vampires living in the woods, when a group of girls go into the woods on a dare. The girls get lost but come across the boys house. They hestitantly knock on the door and are welcomed in. WHile the girls are there a hurricane comes and threatens them all. The boys keep the girls safe but do the girls really trust them with their hearts? Once the boys bite the girls,will the girls adopt the same powers?

Liam: Has the most self control and has a weakness for you helping others. He keeps the other boys in check, but is very cautious with the matters of the heart. (Has the power of healing and can heal anyone he comes across.)

Louis: He’s the funny one of the group, but just because he always acts happy does that mean he really is?

(Has the gift of seeing the future.)

Harry: Harry is the flirt and always welcomes new girls into the house. 

(Can control other mind to get his way.)

Zayn: He’s always getting into trouble and is known to run away from commitments. He has a dangerous past, but isn’t willing to share it with anyone.

(Can control the weather.)

Niall: Niall has a long forgotten past no one knows about. He seems carefree, but really he’s falling apart inside. 

(Can read minds.)