Chapter 27

Sam's POV
She fell to the ground, I said" Alex?!" She passed out. I laid her head on the ground and got up, I ran for Crowley but Dean grabbed me and held me back. I said" Dean let me go! What did you do, Crowley?" Crowley said" I sent torture through her." I said" you son of a snake!" Dean said" calm down, Sammy!" I said" Crowley, I swear I'm gonna find a way to kill you. even if it means killing myself." Dean yelled" Sam! Stop!" I calmed down and went back to Alex, she was breathing ragged. I picked her up and took her upstairs. I said"Alex?" She woke up and muttered" Daddy?" I said" yea, baby, I'm here." she muttered" I hurt, daddy." I said" yeah you are, just rest and you'll bounce back." she nodded then fell back to sleep. I put her on her bed and laid her down. she was burning up, I stayed calm for hers and my sakes. Dean can deal with Crowley, I sat on her bed, a few inches away from her limp body. I said" no ones gonna get you, no ones ever gonna get you again." Dean came up and said" he's gone." I nodded, he said" she okay?" I said" yea, I think she has a fever but that's probably the after effects of torture being sent through her." he said" she'll be okay." I nodded and he said" you gonna stay in here?" I nodded, he said" you gonna go mute on me?" I said" no. but she'll probably be mute." he said" that kid bounces back just like you did when you were that age, she'll come back." I said" I bounced back when I was 10?" He said" yea you did till you were about 15." I said" wow, it's scary you know more about me than I do myself." he said" I'm your older brother, I'm suppose to." I said" jerk." he said" jerk." he walked out and I chuckled. I looked at Alex, she's peaceful, for now. I go to get up but get stopped by her moving and then her hand/arm wrapped around my arm. I smiled and sat back down, I said" of your awake move your foot.." I waited but her foot stayed still. I said" k, your just moving in your sleep." I moved my hand to her face, she instinctively snuggled into my hand still holding my arm. I chuckled and sat still, watching my baby sleep peacefully probably because all the things she has been through today.
It's been hours and she's waking up.
Alex's POV
I woke up and looked around, i saw daddy looking at me. I sat up whimpering, he said" take it easy, take it easy." I said" what happened?" He said" uh how far back do you remember?" I said" falling off a cliff. and landing on a ledge." he said" you don't remember anything?" I shook my head, he said" then it's nothing you need to worry about." I nodded and got up stumbling but caught daddy's shirt. he said" I gotcha." he picked me up and carried me into the library. he put me down in a seat next to Kevin,who handed me a sandwich and chips. I ate it whiled daddy went to talk to Dean. then I got images in my head, me seeing Crowley in the dungeon, me being sent torture things through me by Crowley. I screamed and clang to someone's arm that held me. I recognized as Kevin. I screamed and cried. I calmed myself down and then I saw my daddy and Dean looking at me. I don't want to talk to anyone, I got up and went to my room. I sat on my bed and stared into space.
Sam's POV
I left Alex with Kevin and went over to Dean, I whispered" she doesn't remember anything after she fell." Dean said" it's gotta be something Crowley did, he's tricking us. but once all that stuff comes back to her, she's gonna go mute." I said" probably." then we heard her screaming and crying. we went to her, she was holding onto Kevin, scared to death, she calmed herself down and went into her room, she went mute. I looked at Dean, he said" she's not gonna stay mute forever." i nodded and we sat down, we aren't going to try and get her to talk, it won't help, kids that go mute will eventually go out of it.
Alex's POV
I got up, its been hours since I came in my room, I grabbed a piece of paper and crayons. I went out and saw them all in the library, my dad on his laptop, Dean on his and Kevin reading a random book. I walked up to my daddy and tugged on his shirt, he looked at me and said" hey baby girl." I put the paper down and drew a water bottle and apple. I looked at him, he said" yeah, you can have a snack." I walked into the kitchen and went to the fridge and got a water, then I searched around and found an apple then pretzels and peanut butter. I went back into the library then into my room. I'm eating and drawing at the same time, I draw a face then add facial things. I end up drawing my daddy. I'm using a pencil so it's black and white. Then I drew Dean next to him, I found an old picture of them in the library. I taped it to the wall at my desk. I got up and decided to draw more so I ran into the library and got out my phone, and stood next to Kevin, I poked his shoulder and he looked at me, I drew a picture on the paper and he nodded, I took a picture of him and ran back into my room and looked at the picture, I drew him. I continued drawing pictures of people I've met like Castle, Bobby, Jo, Ellen, ash and whoever else. I taped them all up to the wall next to the first one. I fell into my bed and fell asleep.