Chapter 5

We were all sitting in bobby's living. my dad, Dean and bobby staring at me, I said" you know you three are really weird right." they nodded. " okay what do you, guys want?" Dean said" move something else, with your mind." I cocked my head to the side, I focused on my dad's strand of hair that was on his face, it started to move I pushed it back out of his face then I dropped it. my dad said" not on us!" I laughed at him then I looked at bobby's hat, I moved it off his head and onto mine. Dean was 5 seconds from cracking and my dad was already smiling widely, bobby said" give me back my hat, kid." I took it off and gave it to him. Dean said" and the kids a psychic." I said" what's that?" My dad said" uhh, you have powers that other people don't have." I said" I'm a super princess hero." Dean said" oh god." I jumped and tackled him. I said" watch this." I started focusing on multiple things. deans hands, 3 eggs and a pot. I started moving the pot and put it on Deans head then I moved the eggs in his hand making him juggle. I heard my dad laughing. I made the eggs stop in mid air and I placed then lightly on the table then I let deans hands go, he took the pot of his head and started chasing me, I ran around screaming/ laughing. I hid behind my dad, Dean came up to him, not seeing me or pretending not to. he said" sammy, have you seen Alex." my dad said" no I haven't. Alex are you still here." I started to giggle then my dad stepped out of the way and Dean scooped me up tickling me. I screeched and thrashed around laughing.
I got out of deans grip and ran off into the junk yard. I climbed into an old car and started laughing. I heard my dad and Dean scream" Alex!" I got out and ran that way the screams were coming from, I made it to them and smiled. We walked to the Impala, I said" where we going?" They didn't answer me. I huffed and stretched up messing with my dads hair. he kept lightly slapping my hand away, Dean was laughing, I grabbed my dads hand once he reached back and I spit on it, my dad said" she spit on me, that's gross. Dean, she spit on me." Dean busted out laughing, my dad wiped his hand off and I laughed. my dad glared at me, I crooked my smile looking innocent. he laughed at me. I stuck my tongue out at him and crossed my eyes.
We were at a motel in a room, my dad was looking up stuff and Dean was out. I looked at the small room. I done a hand stand, falling over after 30 seconds. i got up and walked over to my dad, scooting onto his lap, I put my head on his shoulder. my eyes began to drop and I fell asleep.
I woke up in the motel room alone. I said" castle. castle!" He came looking at me worried, he said" what's wrong, Alex." I said" where's my daddy?" He said" on a case. he will come back." I nodded, he got ready to leave then I said" don't leave me. I'm scared." he said" I have to help you dad and Dean. you're fine." I nodded and he left. I looked around once again bored, super bored. I look at the fridge and then I use my power to open it, once it opened, I looked in it and saw a soda, I used my power to get the soda and bring it back to me, I grabbed it and opened it started to drink it.
It's nearly midnight and I'm not asleep, I can't I'm scared. I sit on the bed and turn on my music, I listened to songs that I love, A drop in the ocean, hey soul sister, don't you worry child and Carry on my wayward son.
I started singing.
Carry on my wayward son
There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more

Ah

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
Just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion
I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high

Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
Though my mind could think I still was a mad man
I hear the voices when I'm dreaming,
I can hear them say

Carry on my wayward son,
There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more

Masquerading as a man with a reason
My charade is the event of the season
And if I claim to be a wise man,
Well, it surely means that I don't know

On a stormy sea of moving emotion
Tossed about, I'm like a ship on the ocean
I set a course for winds of fortune,
But I hear the voices say

Carry on my wayward son
There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more no!

Carry on,
You will always remember
Carry on,
Nothing equals the splendor
Now your life's no longer empty
Surely heaven waits for you

Carry on my wayward son
There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry,
Don't you cry no more,

No more!

I cut off my music and I look around no one is here. then the man Crowley showed up, I screamed" castle! Castle!" He showed up looking at Crowley, he said" stay away from her, Crowley. she doesn't know anything. and If you don't I will kill you." Crowley said" oh dear Castiel, you are lying. the girl knows what is happening to her, she has angel blood in her. now hand her over." castle said" no. she is staying with her father." castle grabbed me and then we vanished. I squeezed my eyes shut and clang onto castle.
I opened my eyes to see us in a dark scary building. my grip tightened around castle. I heard my dads voice saying" Cas, where are you?" I let go of castle and ran towards the his voice, I saw him and ran up to him clinging to his side. he said" Alex? What? Castiel." castle showed up. I stuttered" cro---Crowley. c-- came aF--After me." castle nodded. my dad said" Alex, it's going to be okay, we're gonna protect you." then something came down the hall to where we were. It said" Alex, come on my Angel come to mommy." I said" mommy." I let go of my dad and started walking towards it, my dad said" Alex look at me, focus on me." I looked at my dad and he said" Alex come here, now. that thing is a trick it's not your mom okay." I looked at the thing and then my dad, I said" daddy!" Then the thing rushed at me, I started taking off towards my dad. The thing caught me, it grabbed my neck, choking me, I coughed trying to breathe.