Sept.3rd Hidding MySelf

We finally got back from the mall and the boys were all caring my stuff as I carried Theres. All of them had one bag. Let's just say the boy's arms were covered. We went into the the room and sat down my stuff. Well they did , I sat down there's.

Let's just say I got all of the girls Vans shoes I could find. "Oh my f'ing uh!" Yelled Matt. "You feeling yourself over there ?" I said. The boys started lagging and Matt glared at me playfully. "No you have so much fucking Vans , more than I do !!" He said. I laughed and went to him and sat in his lap. "Don't worry bae , you'll never have as much as I will. " I said.

"Oh burn b-"said Cam before Nash said "itches!"
"How'd you know what I was going to say ?" Asked Cam. "I'm in your head." He said. "In your head ?" I said. "Ya in your head. " said Nash. "Zombie ?" I said. "Zombie? Zombie, Zombie?" He said. "I just made you sing the cranberries. " I said. "Hey !" He said.

"Ha , I love that song. " said Taylor. "Me too !" I said. "I hate them. " said Cam. "Ya , we could tell about your experience with cranberry sauce ."
Said Matt. I laughed and said "thanks guys , I couldn't have asked for more. You guys are the best. "

"No prob. " said Aaron. I smiled and put my stuff in one corner. "Damn , you bought everything in the girls Vans , and when I mean everything, I didn't mean just shoes , I mean all of the MERCH. " said Hayes.

I laughed and they looked at me. "Check your media every 5 min. " said Nash. "Why ?" I said. "You have already 5 thousand followers. " said Shawn. "Really ?" I said. Then I thought about how I ran away. I need to change how I looked. I know I have glasses on, they aren't bad looking on me , if anything I think I look hot. There nerd glasses.

"Hey uh , guys. " I said. "Yes ?" Said Cam. "Um , I need to do something else today. " I said. "What ?" Asked JJ. "Uh , I need to get contacts and dye my hair." I said. "Your not just us wing us now are you ?" Asked Jack G. "Oh hell no ! Why would I do that to you guys , if I told you guys why , you guys would turn me in !" I said starting to cry.

Oh crap. Did I just say that out loud?
"What did you do?" Asked Shawn. Taylor raced to my side and started to hug me. "I-I-I" I stuttered. "You what Delilah?" Asked Cam as he came to my side.

"Turn on the news to see or go to Walmart. " I said. They turned on the news and they saw my picture. "You ran away ?!" Yelled Nash. "Why ?!"

I started to cry even harder. Taylor held me and said "why ?"
"Because, they locked me in my room after I got out of school suspension,
I want aloud to eat for a week as they left me. My name is actually in there book -" I said before Cam said "Indigo Summers. "

"But my real name is Delilah, they just don't know that. " I said. "I'm sorry Delilah." Said Nash. He came to my side and hugged me. "So tell us the whole story." Said Aaron. "Ok , my mom died of cancer when I was 9 , so I lived with the Forster care since my family was somewhere in the world not wanting anything to do with me besides my one cousin Tommy. I don't know where he is , I miss him so much.
I lived in foster care until Vivien and Andrew took me in. Try were food to me at first until I was 10. They treated me like trash. I once broke my arm and they never took me in. They changed my name to Indigo Summers , well the president did. Well I've been bullied to my best friend since 6th grade. Well she got me in trouble and got me suspended. Then they got mad at me and told me I couldn't eat dinner. Of course I grabbed Chinese food and beer and ate it. They find out took everything in my room away and locked me in.

Well I bought a plane ticket and flew here. Found a house then lost it , then I fell asleep on a bus bench. " I said.

"So you weren't lying at all basically. " said JJ. "No , not at all. " I said. "I'm not letting you go back. " said Taylor.
"No me either. " said Cam. "Hell no. " said Arron. I smiled and started to cry even harder. "So this is why you've never done any of this ?" Asked Carter. "Ya basically. " I said. "I'm sorry , Delilah, we , personally I won't let you leave. " said Matt. I smiled and hugged him.