A Little Taste in Music -Dean

A loud groan came from the other end of the motel bedroom. "For the millionth time, (Y/N), you can't like both classical rock and conservative pop!"

You sat up straight on the bed, folding your arms. "Too bad, Dean. I love Journey as much as I love Maroon 5."

Dean scowled, causing frown lines to form on his brow. You giggled. "Okay, I'm gonna ask you one last time: rock or pop?"

You rested your chin in your hand, pretending to think hard. "Uh, you know, Dean, I think you've got me there..."

A victorious smile spread its way across his face, and he gave you a Ha! look. If only he really did know what you were going to say.

You gave him a sly grin before declaring your true answer. "Both."

Dean groaned once more, dropped the comic that he was in the process of reading, and banged his head repeatedly against the wall. You burst out laughing at this scene.

Fortunately, this meant victory for you.

Unfortunately, the person in the room next to yours and Dean's had started yelling at you through the wall for making so much noise.

"Sorry!" you called, unable to stop snickering.

Dean, in spite of himself, had started chuckling too. He made his way towards the bed and sat himself down next to you, placing a kiss on your cheek. "You have this way of annoying me like crazy, you know." He said fondly.

But he didn't sound annoyed- not any more, anyway.

You grinned. "You love me, though."

This time, it was Dean's turn to ponder. Or rather, pretend to.

"Eh, true." He eventually admitted, unable to hide a smile.

"Yay!" You celebrated childishly, pecking him on the lips.

He laughed. "Yeah, definitely true."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Consider this as repayment for the slightly upsetting oneshot last chapter XD