Fallen Angel -Castiel

"You place the plates down in front of the customers, and they thank you with a smile. You smile back, and go back to the counter, sighing a little. Pennybrook's Diner hasn't been getting many customers lately, which meant less money for you and your unending bills.

However, even if you weren't getting paid, you'd still work here! You'd grown so attached to this job after working here for over three years.

The familiar sound of the door chimes snap you out of your thoughts, and you smile brightly as three men walk in and sit down.

One is really tall with dark brown hair, another is slightly shorter with lighter brown hair and deep green eyes. Although the other two are very good looking, the last man to walk in makes your heart pound. He is shorter than the two, with baby blue eyes, slightly messy chocolate hair, and an aura of innocence that makes you want to pinch his cheeks.

You walk over to their table, pencil and notebook in hand, and hand them a menu. "Welcome to Pennybrook's Diner! How can I help you?"

The green-eyed one grins with glee as he spots something on the menu. He nudges the taller man next to him. "Dude, they have pie!"

You mirror his grin. "Yup, best in Louisiana."

"In that case, I'll have a double cheeseburger, a Coke, and a slice of that pie." He winks at you as you write down his order.

You've had many people flirt with you during your time here, so you are unfazed by this man's attempt.

"Uh, I'll have a garden salad and some water, please." The tall man says, tucking his long hair behind his ear. You write this down, and look at the blue-eyed man, not able to hide a smile.

"I will have a coffee, please." He says simply, staring at you. He has a vacant expression on his face. You nod and head to the kitchen, handing your friend David the men's orders.

While you wait for him to finish preparing the food, you decide to crack on with the coffee. You finish pouring the hot liquid into a cup, and head over to the men's table.

Not paying attention to where you are walking, you bump into somebody on the way, spilling the scalding drink over your bare arm. You yelp, your eyes prickling with tears of pain as you look at the person who you walked into. A pair of familiar blue eyes meet yours.

"I'm so sorry!" You say, panicking slightly. You are about to head over to the bathroom to run your arm under cold water. However, the firm grip of the man stops you. Suddenly, the pain disappears.

You look at your arm, and all traces of a burn has disappeared!

He lets go, and you inspect your arm, bewildered. "How did you...?"

He ignores your question. "Are you (Y/N)?"

You frown. You had forgotten your name tag at home, so how did he know?

"Who's asking?" You eventually reply.

"I am." The man answers.

"And who are you?" You say, trying to not freak out. This was crazy!

"I am Castiel. I believe you know me." He says.

Before you can object, Castiel brings two fingers to your forehead, and memories of a different life flood through your mind.

A life of angels.

And you were a part of it.

You remember everything! Raphael, the Apocalypse, being chased by demons, the two men- Sam and Dean Winchester- and Cas. Your Cas.