California -Sam

"Make it stop, Sammy, please!" Dean begged, covering his ears and hiding behind his knees in the passenger seat of his '67 Chevy Impala. 

Sam just smirked at him, paying no attention to the mental torture he was going through. You giggled at the two, and you saw Sam give you a wink in the rear-view mirror, before returning to his driving.

"Not a chance, Dean." The younger brother said, as he turned up the music- California by Phantom Planet- so loud that you were sure people in the next state could hear. "Driver picks the music," Sam pointed to himself. "Shotgun shuts his cakehole."

Dean glared at his brother. "You know how much I hate pop!"

Sam chuckled. "Well, you shouldn't have let me drive then, big brother."

"Boys," You said in a scolding tone, although you couldn't hide an amused smile. "Stop fighting or people might think Wincest is canon. You sound like an old married couple, plus Sam is mine."

The two shuddered at the mention of Wincest, and immediately stopped bickering, although Dean still seemed to be in agony. 

You beamed. "Good boys."

The journey was quiet apart from the sound of the song, which was currently Sam's favourite, playing on loop. He begun singing along, quietly at first, but gradually increased his volume to match that of the radio. You closed your eyes, surprisingly loving the sound of his voice. You'd never heard Sam sing before, but he had the voice of an angel. You were half expecting him to start talking in your friend Castiel's voice!

You closed your eyes, listening to him. Dean was strangely silent; you'd expected him to put up more of a fight.

"California here we come," He sung. "Right back where we started from, pedal to the- DEAN!" The music came to an abrupt stop.

Your eyes snapped open, just in time to see Dean fling the CD that had California burned onto it getting flung out of the window, into the forest. Sam pulled over immediately, and gave his older brother a killer stare. "What the hell, Dean?!"

"Revenge, bitch." Dean smirked.

"Jerk." Sam huffed.

"WINCEST!" You screamed, making them jump. You giggled at their faces. "Kidding."

The two rolled their eyes, and you kissed both of them- Dean on the cheek, Sam on the lips. That seemed to calm them down just fine.

"Never say that word in our presence ever again, (Y/N)." Sam commanded, trying to sound bossy, but he was unable to hide a smile.

"Yeah, what he said." Dean backed him up. 

"Whatever," You fake-yawned. "And have no fear, Sammy, I'll get you Phantom Planet's entire album as soon as we stop off at a record shop." 

He smiled widely, and you had to force yourself not to pinch his cheeks... But those dimples...

Dean groaned audibly.

"Shut up, Dean, I'll get you Metallica." You compromised.

"But-" Sam protested.

"Do you want that album, Sam?" You raised an eyebrow.

You boyfriend looked at Dean, who was giving him a triumphant smirk, and then back at you. He sighed. "Yes, mom."

You laughed. "In that case, it's not Wincest that's happening. Just mother/son incest." You kissed him on the lips, and Sam kissed you back enthusiastically, but you remembered Dean was right next to you both. You pulled away immediately, and you thanked God you weren't one to blush easily.

"Ew, guys, get a room!" Dean said, but there was a gleam in his eyes that told you he was just kidding.

You giggled. "If you haven't noticed, we're in a car."

Dean just shrugged. "Well, I'll get you a room, then. Sam, move your ass!"

Sam frowned. "What-" 

He didn't have time to finish his sentence, because by then Dean had shoved him out of the car and stole the driver's seat for himself. He hugged the steering wheel. "I missed you, baby." He said lovingly.

You gave him a funny look. "And you question why you don't have a girlfriend."

Dean shrugged away your comment, and smiled innocently at a grumbling Sam, who was getting into the passenger side of the car. He slid in his CD, which immediately begun playing Carry On My Wayward Son by Kansas, loudly. 

Sam groaned. "I hate you."

"I love you too, brother." Dean grinned, and turned the music up to maximum.

You took Sam's firm but gentle hand, giving him a small smile. "Remember the album." You whispered dramatically, before pretending to die, gasping for air and all. 

Sam chuckled. "Just go to sleep for the rest of the ride."