Chapter 3 first lose tooth

Sophie's POV
I was eating a apple when my tooth started to hurt I said "ow." I wiggled it and it was definitely lose I was happy because all my friends had lose tooth accept me but now I do!!!! I ran down stairs and yelled "DADDY DADDY DADDY!!!!" He came running to me and said "what happened are you okay?!" He checked me over to see if I was okay I said "yes daddy but I have my first wiggle tooth!!!!" He said "really on the top or bottom?" I said "bottom." I wiggled it with my finger for him he said "that's great baby once it falls out the tooth fairy will come." I gasped and squeled and said "can it come out now!!!" I tried to wiggle it so it would come out daddy said "it's to early baby girl once it gets really lose it will come out okay." I said "okay." He said "don't play with it to much okay." I said "okay."

Then went up to my room Chole and bella Came and I ran downstairs saying "Gusse what gusse what!!!"They said "what?"I said "I have a lose tooth!!!" They squaeld and said "we're triplets now!!!"

Then we went up to my room an talked about the tooth fairy. We think she would be nice and she puts all the teeth in her castle and she wears a crown she's the queen of her castle and all us girls are her princesses I said "I wish I could live in a castle." Bella said "same." Chloe said "I would love that." I said "same."

Then daddy called us down for lunch we ate after lunch we put our plates in the sink then we went to play dress up. We dress up like mummy's and played house after that we colored after that we had a tea party with fake tea.

Then their parents came to take them home I said bye to them and they said bye back after that I went to play with barbies with Elizabeth while James played with his superhero then uncle niall called us down for dinner after that I got ready for bed then I watched tv for a hour  then I had to go to bed mummy and daddy came in and tucked me in and turned my nightlight on I said goodnight to them and I then went to sleep.