Who to choose

I'm gonna change something in a couple chapters back, Katie doesn't like Harry :O reread the chapter called just us, i changed the very end. secrets!

...............................................................

In the last week or so Louis has admitted that he actually does like me, I'm okay with that. I don't really like him like that but oh well. Niall has backed down a little, though I wish he wouldn't, he's the one I really like. Louis asked me to meet him and the boys on the beach today since the last few days I've just been hanging with my family. Ill be leaving on a couple days to go back to my home.

I walked down the stairs to the lobby. Elevators are so over rated. I guess they are when their broken anyway. Every time I took a step down I felt my thighs growing muscles. Joy. I walked out to the beach and immediately saw the boys.

"Hey guys!" I scream running to them.

"Katie!" Niall picks me up and swings me around. I got this electric feeling in me and I swear you could see the sparks fly. He set me back on my feet and I stumbled to gain my balance.

"Hey Katie!" Louis kissed me on the cheek.

"Die!" I said punching Zayn in the arm as he wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"Katie!" Liam says hugging me.

"Liam!!!!" I say kissing his forehead. Friendly, only friendly.

"We meet again" Harry said to me. We have this contest going on, he thinks Louis is going to ask me out and I swear against it. He knows something.

"Harold." I say bowing.

"Katie." He said copying me.

He winks and runs for the water. We all do the same. Louis stays by my side as does Niall. We go shoulder deep in the water and someone grabs my hand under the water. I squeeze it, not knowing who's hand it is.

"We need to talk." Niall spoke up. Ahh so it's his hand. Yay!

"Yeah." Louis agrees. Huh?

"Listen, Katie I think it's obvious that we both like you." Louis begins not blushing at all. Opposite of me and Niall both turning into tomatoes.

"Yeah.... And ermm.....we don't like arguing....so umm, it be nice if you could choose.." Niall stumbled over his words.

"We'll umm." Now it was my turn to stumble. "I like you both."

"You know what. I can't do this to you two!" Niall bursts out. "I'm letting Louis go for you. You two are obviously perfect for each other." Nooo I groan inside. No Niall.

"Thank you! I love you!!" Louis fails at jumping on Niall.

"Well Katie, would you like to be my girlfriend?" Louis asks the unaskable.

"Uh yeah." I said. Ill give it a try who knows maybe ill end up liking him. He winks at me and we both dunk ourselves under water. I feel for his face and he hugs me under water. I press my lips to his cheek. I think. We used to do this when we were little. We come up gasping for air.

"May I ask something?" Niall says looking ever so cute.

"Sure mate." Louis replies.

"May I still kiss my buttercups cheek?" He says shyly. He always calls me that and kisses my cheek every morning.

"As friends." I wink at him and Louis agrees.

"Lovely!" Niall kisses me on the cheek. Sparks! I swear I can't be the only one seeing these.

...............................................................

Short crummy chapter!

Oh well, next one shall be better. My plans are to start getting into the plot a little more then ill start finishing it up. Should be about 7 or 8 more chapters or so.

Comment what you think.

Criticism always helps!

Love y'all!!!