Chapter 7

sorry i have not posted up in two weeks! so much drama at home and school, and 'boys'. why cant they just be happy with who they have? anyways, hope you enjoy! made it longer, just because i made you guys wait :(

-----------------------

 "Steve, this is Bradin." Kassy introduced them.

 "Nice to meet you." Steve said and yawned. "Man it was a long drive.."

 "Are you hungry Sweetie?" Mrs. Parker asked.

 "Nah, just tired. We'll do the catching up tomorrow, it's almost 9, and I'm beat from driving mom." Steve kissed his mom's cheek and then Kassy's. "Nice meeting you, Bradin..."

 "You too." Bradin said.

 "Well I'm going to shower than get to bed." her mom said and started walking upstairs.

 "Want to go hang out at my house? No one is home, it's too early for my family to be.." Bradin said than laughed.

 "What about Declan?" Kassy asked frightened.

 "Dont worry baby, I'll protect you if he is there." Bradin said, than leaned in and kissed her.

 Bradin saw Declan just leave the house when he turned the corner of the street. Bradin than looked at Kassy, "Lucky us.." He laughed and pulled up into the driveway. He opened up her door and grabbed her hand. Closed her door and locked it.

 "I can't get enough of your SRT4 Neon,  it's cute!" Kassy said and giggled.

 "Gee, thanks..." He responded and grinned.

 "Want anything to drink?" Bradin offered.

 "Uh, sure!" she sat down on the couch in the living room.

 Bradin walked back in the living room  with her drink and a note.

"My parents are on their 20th anniversary cruise till Tuesday. And Declan went over to his buddy's house for the rest of the weekend." Bradin sat next to her on the couch and crumbled up the note and put it on the table.

 "You should spend the night.." Bradin asked looking at her.

 "How? My mom would never let, she would only if i was of legal age.. Haha"

 "I got it taken care of."

 Bradin left the room and went into the kitchen. Kassy heard him on the phone. The only thin she heard was, "....thanks, love you too...bye" and he hung up.

 Kassy got a text, five minutes later, from her mom: Ok, have fun!

 She was confused. "Huh?" she said and showed Bradin as he walked back and sat down. "My cousin called your mom asking if you could spend the night." he said and kissed her. "So we

Can be alone for once with no interuptions."

 Kassy smiled and kissed him back.

"What do you want to do?". She asked.

 "Well I do have a comfy bed.." he grinned at her.

 "Sure.." she said sounding nervous.

 "Dont worry I won't do nothing your not ready for baby." he said with a smile and grabbed her arm, and started walking up the stairs...

Bradin closed the door behind them. Kassy sat on his bed and looked at him, "So what now?" She asked while laying down, she threw her purse down on the ground.

 Bradin came over and layed next to her. He smiled at her.

 "Can I tell you something?" he asked.