Chapter 5

"What time is it? I left my stuff out there." Kassy asked as Bradin sat down next to her and turned the tv on. He takes his cell out from his pocket, "Its 9:50.." He layed back on his bed, Kassy was watching but sitting next to him. Bradin then turns the tv off and sits up and looks at her. "Do you have a boyfriend?" he asked while positioning himself to face her. "No, Why?" She said, but all of the sudden his lips were kissing hers. Than after a long passionte kiss, he backed away. He smiles and looks back to her, "Thats why..." Kassy smiled.

  "Why would you kiss me if you have a girlfriend already; probably?" she asked with a disgusted face.

  "I don't, who said that?" he asked.

  "Well Declan-"

  "...Declan told you?!" He sounded mad now.

  "No! He said your a player, and that you just play people-"

  "Kassy.."

  She kept talking sounded confused. "...and you hurt hearts like no other-"

  "KASSY!" he yelled, and she stopped talking.

  "Sorry.."

  "I haven't dated anyone since last year, short story, she went after Declan and I just gave up on dating for awhile." He said a bit upset.

  Kassy saw the anger and sadness in his eyes. "Sorry.."

  "Its not your fault, you didn't know." he started playing with his fingers.

  Kassy lifted his chin and smiled, than kissed him. Bradin's left hand was around her head, and the other was around her waist.

 Bradin pulled her towards his body and kept kissing her. Kassy had one arm around his head and the other on his arm. Before she knew it, Bradin pulled away and smiled. "I don't want to take things fast.. I hate for you to regret something later on; I'll be right back." he said as he walked out of the room.

  Kassy was shocked and sat back down on the bed.

  The bedroom door opened and Declan walked in a bit tipsy. "There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you." He shut the door and locked it.

  "Declan your drunk." she said as she got up from the bed and started moving  towards the bathroom.

  Kassy ran to the bathroom and right when she was about to close the door, he grabbed her arm.

  "Declan, let go!!" she was crying by now for help. Kassy was scared and couldn't do anything, he was stronger than her.

  She closed her eyes and kept pulling, than her hand was free. She heard punching, "Get off me Bradin!" Declan was under Bradin, he was punching him in the face. Kassy walked out and pulled Bradin off him.

  "What the @#$% were you doing to her?!" Bradin said towards Declan on the floor still, while pushing away from Kassy. Kassy got the wrong impression and ran out of the room. She saw her purse on a counter and grabbed it. Ran to her car, got in and started it.

  She got home a hour early, took of Bradins clothes, "Ugh, I can't believe I thought he liked me.." Kassy said as getting into shorts and a tank top. She turned off her light and got into bed. And cried herself to sleep.

----------------------------------------------

 Kassy finished her breakfast and thanked her mom.

  Than she went upstairs and took a shower. She blowed dried her hair and straightened it; Walked into her room in a towel and looked in her walk-in closet; grabbed a blue tank top and ripped capris. She applied light makeup and looked in the mirror; she smiled and sat on her bed.

  Kassy leaned over and grabbed her cell. Than it started ringing. She thought, why would he want to talk.

  Kassy: What do you want to talk about?

  Bradin: About last night.

  Kassy: Theres nothing to talk about. It was last night...

  Bradin: Well my head has been spinning about what happened and i need to talk to you.

  Kassy bites her lip, she shrugs.

  Kassy: Fine, come over and we'll talk..

  Bradin: Awesome! Just text me back your address and I'll be there soon.

  Kassy sent him her address and walked downstairs, " Mom, one of my friends from school is coming over. Were just going to hang out for a bit.." Kassy said, hoping her mom wouldn't ask if it was a guy.

  Kassy's mom didn't like her daughter dating. Ever since her dad died last year,  her mom doesn't want to feel lonely again.

  "Okay sweetie, I'm going to the grocery store around the corner, I'll be back in about a hour." Her mom said while grabbing her keys and walking out the door.

  Kassy just walked into the living room, and turned on the tv; waiting for Bradin.