Chapter 2

A/N: it might seemed a little rushed, but passing time for this school is limited minutes.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

  Kassy finished her lunch, and threw it out, by the time lunch was done, Kassy and Declan knew pretty much everything about each other.

Everything except...

   "Hey Cuz!" Bradin walked up to Declan and high fived him, and sat next to them at the lunch table.

 Kassy just sat there shocked.

   "Oh, hey Kassy!" Bradin smiled and looked at her than at Declan.

   "You two know each other?!" She asked high-pitched.

   "Were cousins." Bradin said. Declan just sat there.

*RIIIIING*

 Kassy, Bradin, and Declan chatted for a few more minutes. Than had to go to class, "Ill.. see you guys later." Kassy said and just walked to her locker.

KASSY'S POV

   I shouldn't have to be feeling this way, it's only been one day and I just met them both. Who knows?... They both could have girlfriends for all I know? Ughhh! I hate thinking so hard, when I don't have too. Maybe I'll just get to know them both more, there's no harm in having guys as friends, right?

  I grabbed my book for the last class of the day, lucky this school has 5 hours, not 7.. I closed my locker and headed to my next class. It was easy to find- right next to my locker.

   "You again...?" that voice, was the voice of everyone, apparently..

  I ignored her and just took my seat. The rest of class consists of glares and whispers from her. I didn't care to even know who she was, not like I was going to even think too.

*RIIIIING*

-----------------------------------------------------

   Kassy grabs her book and rushes out of class, yet to not hear another word from that girl. Once at her locker, she opens it. Putting her book inside while before grabbing her purse to look inside for her cell. 2 new messages it said. Opening the first one

  Her Mom: how was school, hunny?

And the second was from her best friend back in Florida;

 Tiffany: Hey girrrl, how is your new school?! Ne cute guys?;)

Kassy laughed at that last part. She replied to all. And put her phone back in her purse.

 "Hey, you.." Bradin came up behind her and he laughed.

 "Oh, hey!" Kassy laughed and smiled.

 "Busy tonight?" he asked while leaning on his hand against the next locker. Kassy blushed, " Well I was going to unpack a bit more.." she said. Bradin playfully scratched his neck, deciding what to say.

  He hesistated but finally said, "Well I was having this back to school party and was wondering if you wanted to come?"

 "Oh! Well in that case-" Kassy was cut off..

 "Hey Cuz and Kassy!" Declan came up and smiled.

 "Hey Declan!" Kassy said eagerly with a smile.

  "So, Bradin, you were saying, about your party tonight?" Kassy asked looking back at him. "Oh, uhh.." Bradin said, he didn't want to make his move with Declan there.

  Declan and Bradin have a past with fighting over girls, reason-being why Bradin has not gone after anyone for awhile. Especially cause of Declan's pursue of getting the girls to pick him always.

 Bradin handed her a invite, "it starts tonight at 8." He said and walked away.

 Kassy looked at Declan holding the invite, " Is he alright?" she laughed.

 "Yeah, he probably just has something on his mind as usual.." Declan said; he knew exactly what was on his mind. And he wasn't going to get it.