Chapter 10 - If Everyone's Here...Who's at the Door...?

****Author's Note****

Hey guys sorry for the not uploading in a while I have three words for you as to why....

COLLEGE, TESTS, HOMEWORK, WRITERS BLOCK, PLUS LOTS MORE!!!! :D

But I have finally finished all three and have time off work to write and upload and have decided to treat you with either uploading 2 of my stories or even 3 of them!!!!

Hope you enjoy the chapter :)

**All Rights Reserved**

****End of Note****

Chapter 10 - If Everyone's Here...Who's at the Door...?

(Sarah's POV)

As I closed the door I was laughing at how love struck Marcus and Angela were acting around each other and have often thought why they haven't said anything to us or to each other. The next thought that went through my head was that for some unknown reason I understood how Angela was feeling because I was starting to feel the exact same way as her but for me it was with Jack. Who I had only know for less than a week....but it feels like a slight pull towards him like he is who I'm meant to be with...

But I don't believe in that kind of thing. Love at first sight maybe but soulmates....destiny.

That was from the books and stories that Lexi and Angela read not real life and not in my head....

At least that's what I keep telling myself but the more I'm around Lexi, Angela, Marcus and especially Jack I'm starting to doubt everything I know about love and life and happiness....Maybe, just maybe some of the thing my crazy friends are reading in those stories of romance/mate novels are true but how can something that is made for teen-fiction be real? Oh well if Lexi goes on one of her baking sprees again for tonight I may be able to sneak Angela away to ask her about it and if I tell her about Jack then maybe she will open up about her and Marcus...Hopefully that will be before they show up tonight....

But apparently I wasn't the only one who wanted to speak to her about what just happened......"Sooo....Angieeeee..." and from the look on her face I could see that sue knew what was coming and her reply just confirmed what I was thinking.

"The answer is no Lex, I mean it we are not going to talk about this now okay soo can we just things set up tonight and enjoy ourselves... please?" I guess Lexi had no choice but to drop it as she knew she wasn't going to get anything from her on this subject.

And just as Lexi had said we got everything ready for that night....

(Jack's POV)

Dragging Marcus away from Lexi was fun but also not soo fun... It was fun watching his face like he was desperate to be near her again but not soo fun because I knew just how he felt only for me it was Sarah. She is now my whole world and I have to leave her for a short amount if time, once Sarah had shut the door Marcus seemed to snap out of whatever trance he was in and walked towards his car.

We got in and he started the car and off we went, at first it was a bit too silent but I think we were both getting over having to leave our mates for a little time. After a couple of minutes I think we had gotten more comfortable with being away from them. We then began the conversation that we knew was coming... 

"Okay we both know what the other is and we now know that we are not here to harm the people of this town soo... Why are you here Jack Miller?" Marcus looked right at me saying this as we had now reached his house (which I had noticed was not far from Sarah's, Angela's, Lexi's or my own house) and as we knew the main things about him I saw no reason to lie to him now.