Chapter Fifty-nine

Start from the beginning

"N-nobody."

"Stop lying to me!"

I wailed as he screamed in my ear, my hair sticking to my face due to my tears that continuously fell. I felt his black eyes staring at me intently, nose flared in anger as I continue to squirm underneath him, "Who did you call?"

"M-my mother." I stuttered out in defeat, panting hard. What was the use of keeping it from him? "I-I tried to tell her, but I c-changed my mind. I-I hung up before I could even sp-peak one word. She wouldn't be able to h-help me anyways." I look up to stare him straight in the eyes, his grip around my wrist lessened. "P-please don't hurt me. I-I'm tired of everyone doing th-hat to me."

We stared at each other for a few minutes, the blackness in his eyes disappeared and were replaced by those forest green ones. "Shh...Don't cry Lucinda." He removed his hands from my wrist and graze them on my cheeks instead, wiping away my tears. His rough palms against my skin, removing my hair from my face. Harry leaned down and placed kisses on my neck, making goosebumps appear on my skin.

I sucked in a breath, shifting when his tongue licked the skin under my ear. Brushing my hand on his cheek, he looked up and run his tongue on his lips while staring at me with hooded eyes.

"I can't promise that I won't hurt you, if you have forgotten sweetheart, I'm a demon."

I stared at him as he got up, "I have some business to take care of. You stay here." He said, before narrowing his eyes at me, "You will not touch anything sweetheart if you know what's good for you. You don't want me to punish you again, this time I won't make it easy."

Without another word said, he left through the door. I sat up, staring at the door where he walked out. What just happened? Sighing, I laid down once again, hissing when I touched my injured thigh. It brought tears to my eyes when I looked at it, all black and blue at the sides, the opened wound was still bleeding. It was ugly.

What did I do to deserve this life?

Crying to myself, I just stared at the window where the snow was falling in the background. Hearing the door creak open, I turn to see who it was. It was Grace. She was holding a small tray, on top of it was a bowl filled with ice, a small box and towels. "Don't worry, Harry left the house a minute ago," She mumbled and walked inside.

I watched silently as she set the tray down, sitting beside me. "Can I see it?" She requested, knowing what she meant, I took away the blankets and showed her my wound. "Oh," She cringed and started to place ice on the towel, before handing it to me. "Apply it on the sides, I'll be back in a second."

Grace left the room, I placed the icy towel on the sides of the burn. I hissed silently as I continued to do it. She came back with a small bottle and a glass of water, "This is pain reliever, I want you to take it so that when we bandage that wound of yours, it won't hurt that bad." Bandage?

Opening the small box, I look at the bandages and other first aid equipment inside it. Handing me the pills and the glass, she ordered me to take it now. I did it without a fuss, while she ready the bandages, waiting for the pain reliever to take its toll.

My eyes felt heavier and heavier, until I fell asleep, as Grace proceeded to clean and bandage the open wound.

Sooooo?

Hope it isn't that boring, I'm sorry if you find it boring. /: Anyways, my exams are finished and now I'm waiting for the results. I hope I got big score.

And....the smut is close. *smirks* I know you all want it... Hehehe...

I feel bad for that wound Lucinda... ):

Vote, comment and share guys! Love you all!

Twitter: @Patricia_jean12
Instagram: @triciajeanxo