Who are you??

I wake up slowly the next morning, I have absolutely no idea how long I slept as I haven't slept that good since before this happened. I get up and stretched lightly, I walk into the kitchen n grabs a water bottle and drinks it.

I suddenly hear a door open, my eyes go wide n I grab a knife. I walk around the cabin slowly, there's only one door left from what I can remember.. As I walk, I get distracted n runs right into someone's chest making me fall n drop the knife. I feel arms wrap around my waist catching me. I look up with a terrified face and sees a handsome guy who sees at least my age. He smiles softly and helps me stand back to normal.
He quickly says, "I'm not one of them, I promise. I know your wondering why I'm saying this so quick but I just don't want to have that knife" he Nudges his head towards the knife, "in my neck."

I look at him n sees that he doesn't have the black veins in his eyes and I can tell he's going the same to me. We both instantly relax knowing we aren't a danger. Only then do I realize that he's shaking n there's snow all over him. I quickly push him into the bedroom n covers him with the quilts and covers. He blushes darkly as I am acting like a mother fussing over there child. I find clothes that seem in his size. I say, "put these on as I make u tea."He nods and I leave the room and into the kitchen.
Luckily this place had a gas stove. I start to boil water and finds some tea, I smile softly remembering as my best friend loved tea. The sound of the thing whistling caught my attention n I poured it into a mug n carried it to the room as well as a bag of chips that was laying around.

He looks up when I walk in. He's in basically a guy outfit of what I was in but he had a jacket on over the sweatshirt. I smile sadly knowing he's probably freezing and I set the mug n chips down n throws the blanket around him saying, "stay warm."
He blushes and says, "you know you didn't have to do any of this for me right?" I nod and grabs the mug and hands it to him sets the chips next to him.. I say, "your not one of them n you could of froze to death.. I want to make sure you are ok." He smiles softly and drinks the tea and says, "I'm glad to finally come in contact with someone who isn't psycho since this whole thing started." I laugh softly knowing what he means. His smile widens hearing my laugh and he asks, " well I don't want to be rude so my name is Leo. May I ask what is your name?" I smile and says, "well my names Mikayla." He smiles and says, "that's a lovely name." I Blush softly and says, "thank u.." He smirks at me.

For the next couple of hours we just chat with each other. He ends up falling asleep and I smile softly at him. I let him sleep and stays Awake to keep guard even tho I'm pretty sure no ones going to appear but I could be wrong. I sigh softly and let's my thoughts go wild.
After a while my eyes feel very heavy, I fight sleep but feels someone try to pull me down lightly but I don't budge. Looks at Leo n sees him slightly awake n he murmurs, "sleep, we will be safe.. I didn't see any one near me. Even if u did, you locked and blocked the doors, even the one I got in as I'm assuming that was ur escape door, right?" I smile as he slurred some words but I say, "Right." I lay down and smiles at him. He pulls me into his chest n easily fall asleep while I blush as bright as a tomato. I enjoy the warmth tho and ashamed it as that, I cuddle into him and let's sleep overtake me.

"""""An: wow 3 chapters in one day, wooo woooo """""