Backstabber - *ZERRIE fanfic*

"Jade! I can't sleep! I'm nervous but excited..." Perrie yelled down the phone at me! It was her big day tomorow, finally marrying Zayn Malik after 2 and a half years of them being together. He'd only proposed to her a couple of weeks ago when they were out for a meal in Central London and they'd tried to keep it as quiet as possible, but that was never going to happen. Just the day after he proposed it was headline of the sun. "Loverat Zayn proposes to Little Mix's Perrie".

Its completely unfair the way the press treat him. Obviously, I've met Zayn a few times and I wouldnt believe any of the rumours that get spread about him, for one second. He seems such a genuine guy and I cannot imagine him ever cheating on Perrie, he seems madly inlove with her. It must be so difficult for Perrie. I've had many nights of Perrie sobbing on my shoulder begging for the media to leave them both alone, I guess its kinda the downside of being famous. Perrie first boyfriend was in Year 11 so she's not used to being in such a public relationship. People really need to cut them some slack.

Perrie started doubting the marriage down the phone, asking if it was the right thing to do. It didn't take much to help her realise that Zayn was the love of her life. She completely adores him!

It was soon 2am and even I was feeling a little nervous! I was asked to be bridesmaid along with the other girls, Leigh and Jesy! Zayns dad Yaser was asked to be best -man. With help from the other girls, we decided on a light beigey coloured dress with a little bow on the hip. It was so lovely! I was told that Zayn was nervous for the wedding, like terrified. Like Perrie, he'd never been in such a serious relationship so it was quite a change for him too! I decided to drop him a quick text "hi zayn, im so excited i cant sleep! how are you feeling?xx". It was about 3am now, so I wasn't expecting any sudden replies.Zayn replied with, "Jade,your the last thing I need to cock up my wedding day. Stop texting me and make sure that you dont speak to me tommorow". I was utterly gobsmacked. It was nearly a year since all that stuff happened. I wish he'd just forgive and forget.