thirteen

michael 

today was the day i finally got to see calum, in person. it was all i was thinking about.

calum's sister would be driving me to the airport to meet calum. i'm just wondering how the hell i'm supposed to leave my house without my parents seeing. when it got closer to the time for mali to arrive, i checked if my parents where still in the livingroom. i saw my mum but my dad walked off into the kitchen. i ran down the stairs, out the door, ignoring my mum's yelling of my name.

i started walking down the street, wandering around. i suddenly hear a car beeping for me to stop. the car pulled up and it was mali.

"c'mon where late!'

-

"so you're the famous michael clifford that calum won't shut up about eh?" she chuckles lightly. "depends if it's a bad thing." i said quietly.

"no, no no no. i was just asking. but calum really seems to like you." she smiles. "i like him a lot to, but it's not like anymore it's, i don't know but i know he's gonna freak out and not feel the same way." i shook my head softly, feeling the pieces of jet black hair move around.

"love." she said.

"what?"

"what you're feeling is love. i can tell you calum feel's the exact same way. but the real question you need to ask yourself is, are you afraid of falling in love?" i looked up at her with wide eyes. she stopped the car and we were already at the airport, 15 mins early.

-

5 minutes before calum is in my arms. during those 10 minutes i thought up what to do. i rethought the plan a few times before i heard "flight 464 from sydney, australia will now be landing". my whole body started shaking at what could happen.

'he could absolutely hate me.'

'what if he thinks im ugly?'

'what if he hates that i wear all black?'

what if, after what if, after what if. i started to try and find calum in the crowd.

i'm so happy i'm 6'1.

i looked at people's heads and didn't find cal's fluffy brunette hair.

"michael!" i turned around and saw a tan boy with brown hair and a huge smile.

"calum!"

calum

"calum!"

we both immediately started running to each other. once we where close enough, i jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist and my arm around his neck.

"oh my fucking gosh you're real." michael cried. i felt the need to start crying and i did. "hey, why're you crying?" michael says placing me down. "because i'm actually with you! we're together." he smiles.

we both stand there, looking at each other. i didn't notice his head moving closer to his until our foreheads where touching.

"can i?" he asks. i nod.

once he places is lips on mine, i was the happiest person at this airport.