He groaned in response. 

"Tomorrow we go check it out. I had Miss Michaels, your principle schedule a walk through of the school, and to sign for some uniforms. You will also get to meet your teacher and class." 

"Grr."

"Stop, you don't start until next week monday." 

"Good."

"So then after the meeting at school, we head to the airport." I told him.

"Oh, yeah."

"Your grandma said you don't need to pack anything, that she had clothes and things you still need to take here." 

"I do."

"What things?"

"I have a pet gold fish..." 

"That we can handle." I laughed.

"My mom also has a dog, Nelly, she's a white Husky. Who I can't go without."

"A dog?"

"Yeah. Can we please take him home with us?" He begged.

"Andy, will it make you feel better if we did?"

"Yes."

"Then sure. We can bring Nelly home with us, if your grandparents allow it."

"Okayyyyyy." 

"Now get some sleep." I said patting his head and laying him in his huge bed.

"Night Daddy."

"Goodnight, Andy."

_________________________________

"ANDREW WILSON!" I yelled.

"Go away.." He mumbled.

"We have places to be, people to meet!" I said, pulling the covers off of my sleeping boy.

"Ugh." Was all he said before turning so his face was down into the pillow.

"Andrew get up, or I am picking your outfit out."

"GOD NO!" He yelled and shot up.

"Get ready, I'll be downstairs."

"Fine."

I packed my large suitcase into the trunk of my BMW, and then went into the kitchen where I quickly fried up scrambled eggs. Good thing about having my mother was, she wouldn't let any of her children leave the home for good, unless they knew how to cook.

"That outfit makes you look like a rich mans child." I laughed, "I like it." 

"I am..." He said.

"Glad you saw my suit, and knew to dress right." I nodded.

"Is it going to be weird?" He asked.

"What?"

"Going to a school half way through the year..."

"No. Lot's of kids do. Parent's get a business change and they have no choice. Or like how your story goes." I pointed out.

"But will I be looked at weird?" 

"Yes, you will at first." 

"Oh."

"Don't be nervous, you make the right friends and you can be pretty cool and popular. It will just take a bit. Put yourself out there for people to see, you might catch the eye of a popular kid or a cute girl." I winked.

"I hope so." He laughed.

"So what sports shall I sign you up for?"

"Hmm."

"Do you like football? Hockey? Soccer? Tennis? Track?"

"Football, Baseball, and Soccer." He said.

"Alrightly."

"What's the schools color?" 

"Red, White and Navy Blue, The uniforms will be a deep red knit sweater, with a white undershirt, comes button up tee-shirt or button up long sleeves and there's another navy blue knit sweater. You also get three pairs of khakis, and you wear shoes of your choice, no slippers."

"I wouldn't wear slippers." He laughed.

"Let's go before we are late." I said picking up mine and his empty plate, placing them in the dishwasher. We head out to my car and drive to the Private school. The building is huge.

I park my car in a spot up front. Andrew and I walk into the building to the main office, which is practically a building itself.

"We're here to see Leah Michaels." 

"Last name?" The lady asks rudely snapping her gum.

"Wilson."

"Wilson & Co?" She questioned.

"That's my company, yes."

"I dated Bailey Wilson for a good year or so, before I cheated on him with Austin Corman." She grinned.

"You cheated on my brother with my best friend?" I asked.

"Mhm. Austin was so much better in bed. And Bailey worked too much." She laughed.

"Gross."

"Anyways Principle Michaels is busy with another new student at the time, so please have a seat, and we will let you know when you can go in." She said nodding her head towards the uncomfortable plastic chairs. For the price you pay for a kid to go to school here, you'd think they'd have better chairs to sit on.

Andrew and I sat in silence for a good hour, before a beautiful lady came walking out with a mother, father and daughter.

"I hope you enjoy your start here at Westwood, Angline." She smiled to the little girl.

"Thanks, Ms. Michaels!" She smiled big and waved.

"Anytime." She smiled as they walked out.

"Andrew Wilson and father?" Her voice called to us.

Andrew and I stood before the very nice looking lady. Dressed in a white dress shirt and a black pencil skirt that fit her curves perfectly. Her long blonde hair was curled in a fashionable sense, and her black pumps made her a tad taller to her five foot, five inch, delicate frame.

"Nice to meet you." I said extending a hand.

"Leah Michaels." She smiled, her small hand shaking my large one.

"Tristan Wilson."

"You must be Andrew?" She asked.

"Nice to meet you ma'am." He smiled.

"Come in." She smiled walking into her office, Andrew and I following.

________________________________________________________