Hi

Lilly's pov
Hi I'm Lilly. I've been in an orphanage since I was 3 so basically all I can remember is me being here. My full name is Lilly LaMay Perry. I love music. If it weren't for music I probably wouldn't be here today. My favorite bands are Pierce The Veil, Sleeping With Sirens, Black Veil Brides, All Time Low, Panic! At The Disco, Fallout Boy, And Bring Me The Horizon. I have a small room that I share with a girl named Grace who bully's me. I have a collection of bruises all over my body. I'm 15 I just look like in older. Well anyway I'm gonna start my day. I woke up to grace throwing shoes at me. "Wake up you lazy butt!!" She yelled. I jumped off of the mat I called my bed. I went to my drawer and grabbed my clothes for the day. I chose my favorite black shredded skinny jeans, my long sleeve Pierce the veil shirt, my black vans, and my turtle necklace. I got dressed in the bathroom and then did my hair. I straightened my black and blue hair. While I was in the bathroom I put on some makeup which consisted of eyeliner and mascara. After I put my makeup on I put my snakebite piercings in. I put a black stud in each little hole. When I was done getting dressed the orphanage owner Katie came in and told me someone was here to check me out. I sighed because they always go bad. I grabbed my phone and went to the room where he was. I walked in and sitting in the chair was Ton Perry himself. My jaw dropped. Why would he want to adopt me? I wondered. "Hi. I guess you know who I am." Tony said. "Mmhmm." I said. "Well what's your name?" Tony asked. "Lilly LaMay Perry." I said. "Wait did you say Perry?" Tony asked. I nodded. "That's strange." Tony said. I shrugged my shoulders. "Well Lilly would you like to be my daughter?" Tony asked. "I would l love to be." I said. "Good go pack your stuff!" Tony said. I ran to my little room and grabbed my black jansport backpack. I started putting all of my stuff in it. I didn't have that much stuff so my backpack was still pretty light. I walked back to the room where Tony was. Before I made it there grace attacked me. "Don't tell anyone." she said. I nodded. She punched me and knocked me out. I must've been out for a while because when I came to Tony was sitting next to me on the ground. "What happened." Tony asked. I thought of grave. "Umm I tripped." I lied. "Oh are you ok?" Tony asked. I nodded. Tony helped me up and walked me out to his car. He opened the door for me. Tony told me about himself on the ride to his house and I told him about me. When we got to his house it looked huge. Tony walked me up to my room and told me I could decorate it however I wanted. "Can I paint it?" I asked. "Yeah." Tony said. I went to my room and started unpacking. There was a bathroom connected to my room. Tony came to the door and knocked. I turned around. "Here I thought you might want to shop for your room." Tony said handing me his credit card and his laptop. "Spend as much as you need!" Tony said. I thanked him and went and sat on my bed. I decided to get a bracelet holder for all of my band bracelets, A blanket for my bed, A turtle rug, a stuffed turtle, and some little nick nacks. The stuff was gonna be here tomorrow. In the meantime I went downstairs and asked Tony if he had any paint. "Hey Tony? Do you have any paint?" I asked. "Umm yeah it's out in the garage!" Tony said. "Can I use it?" I asked. Tony nodded. I went out to the garage and grabbed as much paint as I could. I made sure to put some paint brushes in my pockets too. I decided to paint 2 of my walls black and the other two neon green and paint on them. On one of the black walls I painted a really cute turtle. Tony walked in when I had finished painting the turtle. "Oh my gosh that turtle is so adorable!!!" Tony said. "Thank you!" I said. Tony came and picked up the skinniest paint brush and autographed my wall. I laughed. Me and Tony continued to paint my walls and talk for hours.

So if you guys have any requests tell me !!!!