EPILOGUE

Hae Sung Gi's POV

"Wifey."

"Yes, hubby?", I just glanced at him as I was pretty busy with what I was doing on the frying pan. Cooking, of course.

"Is that almost done?", I saw him pout in my peripheral view.

I nodded and said, "Uh-huh~ Just a few more minutes."

A month after everything that happened, my relationship with Youngmin have been slowly accepted by most people. Not that their opinions really matter.

Anyway, we've also grown closer than ever. We always try to spend a lot of time for each other. Even so, we still try our bests to work on our own careers.

Youngmin and I still don't live together but he always visits me in my own house. I always tell him that he can move in here but... It's just that... He said he couldn't bare to live with me in the same roof. Because if he does, he won't be able to control himself. You know what I mean...

So, he just visits me. Actually, he does that pretty much EVERYDAY. He really can't help it. Anyway, he still lives in the Boyfriend dorm. I've already told him a lot of times to stay at my house but he keeps rejecting the idea.

He says he also wants to buy his own house and when that happens, he'll marry me. If he marries me, we'll both live there and have our own family. So, silly! And cute~

Anyway, everything's been going pretty great.

I, of course, got a lot of scolding from SM Entertainment. And same went for Youngmin with Starship Entertainment. But they still kept us in our groups. They didn't kick us out. 'Cause if they did, the fans would hate them for it.

As I've already said, a lot of people started shipping us and everything, ever since that day on Inkigayo. So, of course, they would hate it if our companies kick us out just because of our relationship.

Especially, the sasaengs would literally burn them for it. Hahaha

Anyway, it's not just us who are having a good time. Also our friends and our families. Although, I haven't really met Youngmin's parents yet, I still know that Kwangmin is in good condition.

Oh, speaking of Kwangmin! He's been pretty close to my best friend lately! And I've been teasing them a lot. Choi would always hit me whenever I say nasty stuff about them. She says I'm disgusting, my thoughts are so absurd, they're just friends and that Kwangmin looks exactly just like my boyfriend so it would just look like she's basically dating Youngmin.

I just laugh at her lame attempts of denial.

Anyway, AcE is taking a break for the mean time because we just made a comeback, a few weeks ago. And we decided to take a break to kinda focus on our solo activities for a bit.

Either way, Il Na is also doing well. She's been working harder than usual and she's also focusing on acting and producing. Since she loves doing those two, she decided to go to London to produce her own short film and actually act as the main protagonist on it.

El Ssi's also busy with her modeling. She's always loved modeling and stuff because she knows she's got the looks. She's also trying harder to get close to Sehun. Remember Sehun, by the way?

Yeah, that casanova. El Ssi really likes him enough to do anything for him to like her back. She also asked for my help and of course, I gladly accepted and promised to help her.

Sehun's just his usual weird self, these days. And by the way, the day when Youngmin sang for me on Inkigayo, and he kissed me on stage... Right after that, Sehun talked to him.