Chapter 4: Witch

[A/N: I DO NOT OWN THE IMAGE ABOVE. ALL © TO THE PERSON WHO OWNS THIS IMAGE. THANK YOU

BY THE WAY, YOUR MOST AWAITED, JO YOUNGMIN, WILL APPEAR ON THIS CHAPTER! THANK YOU FOR READING 3 CHAPTERS EVEN WITHOUT HIM IN IT:]

---------------------------------------

It has been days since that incident with Chanyeol and the mysterious woman. He has been texting and checking on Sung Gi a lot lately, but she's been trying her best to ignore him.

She also already told her best friend and her closest friends about what happened. Choi, El Ssi and Il Na seriously wanted to kill Chanyeol right at the moment they heard about what happened. Especially, the ever so protective best friend of SG, Choi Yung Seok. But of course, SG being SG, stopping her friends from doing anything so reckless.

Besides, EXO and AcE are in the same company. It'd be harder for Sung Gi if there would be another issue like "AcE members vs. EXO's Chanyeol" or "Chanyeol Playing With The AcE"(means playing with SG's heart.) It has already been hard for her when the issue about Chanyeol breaking her heart months ago got leaked everywhere.

It was already too hard for SG when Chanyeol did that and yet, some people still made fun of her. Dissing her by saying stuff like, "Well, she isn't too perfect now, is she?" "Obviously, she's not an AcE for Chanyeol-oppa." "Bitch just can't have everything in her life."

And Chanyeol did it again. He broke her heart again. But no, she would never want the paparazzis to discover another stupid thing she just did; trusting him again.

Enough of those now. Enough of paparazzis and issues. Well, like that can ever happen. This is the life of a celebrity. All eyes on her and every little thing she does for every single day. Everyone judges her too much because she's one of the top korean celebrities.

Like she gives a fuck for what other people think! The only reason for her not wanting to have more issues and rumors is that, she's already too broken-hearted and she can longer give a damn about some other shits.

[A/N: Yes, I'm cursing. But sorry, I'm not sorry. Haha, ily readers.]

And today, Sung Gi and her co-members still have to perform their latest song on Show Champion. The "Listen" promotions aren't done yet.

SG wished they would just get done already. So, she would be able to write another song and sing it in front of Chanyeol. She would definitely love to entitle it, "So Done."

"Ugh! I really hate him! I hate this! I hate everything! I hate my life!", Sung Gi complained stressfully in their dressing room. She's alone now with Choi. Again. Just like a déjà vu.

"It's gonna be okay.", Choi patted her best friend's back. "I know it will be. After this show, I'll definitely do it. I already got everything planned." She said in a creepy voice while rubbing both of her hands together.

SG gave her a sharp look. "Choi. I told you, you can't possibly kill him. Unless you want me to die here alone if you ever kill him and you get jailed. I'd definitely die if you get jailed. Damn!"

"Well, especially me! No one would cook for me as good as you do in that nasty place!"

The two of them laughed. "Hai, this is great, Choi. I thought I'd never smile or laugh again since what happened. I'm really thankful to you." Sung Gi said sincerely as she reached for her best friend's hands.

"Yeah, well... I'm The Mighty Choi Yung Seok!", she scoffed. "Duh!"

"And I'd definitely miss that one of a kind personality!", they hugged each other real tight until their leader, So Il Na, rushed in the room.