Chapter 7: Pain and Pleasure (M Rated)

[A/N: I DO NOT OWN THE IMAGE ABOVE. ALL © TO THE PERSON WHO OWNS THIS IMAGE. THANK YOU]

----------------------------------------

[ATTENTION! THE FOLLOWING CONTENT IS M RATED! SO, IF YOU HATE THIS STUFF OR SENSITIVE ABOUT IT, I SUGGEST YOU SKIP THIS CHAPTER! !]

~~~ M RATED ~~~

He stared into her eyes, while slowly removing the cup from her hands. She was merely shocked and just let him take away the cup and put on the table beside them. He moved closer to her. And closer. And closer. Until their faces are merely inches apart.

Sung Gi couldn't control her emotions. She couldn't even understand what's happening. 'Wae? I should only be feeling this when I'm with Chanyeol. But then, why? Why am I feeling it now with Youngmin? Am I... Am I―"

Before she can even finish what she's thinking, her thinking was blocked.

Youngmin's incredibly ticklish but awesome tongue landed on her lips. Licking the capuccino cream on them.

"Youn―!", and he didn't even let her finish speaking. He kissed her. On her lips. With her mouth open.

She unexpectedly let his tongue travel inside her mouth. It playfully searched for hers while she teased him, trying to let his tongue catch it. Youngmin, being his talented self, finally caught it and intertwined it with his.

They didn't even notice that not just their tongues and lips are moving anymore. Even their hands. Youngmin's hands started to explore her hips, pulling her close to him. His right hand travelled to her hair. Also pulling her face closer to his. Kissing her with more passion, while his left hand not stopping its business with her thighs.

Sung Gi put her arms around his neck, also pulling him closer. She never thought she'd do this with him. But dang, it felt so good!

Youngmin teased her by pulling his lips apart from hers, and just started biting her lower lip. Sung Gi couldn't help it. She moaned. Oh, ever so sweetly.

"That's right. Moan for me." Youngmin whispered between their kisses. His other hand still on her hair, while the other's slowly going up and up to her butt, slowly caressing it.

She moaned again. "That's right. Do it again.", he ordered. His tongue still playing with hers. And he started pinching her butt.

"Ahh!.. You-Youngmin... Ahh...", then he caressed it again. In a circular motion. "Ahh... Youngmin... Ahh.."

"Your voice is so sweet. It makes me want to eat you even more."

His other hand let go of her hair and travelled to her breast. Also pinching it. He stopped kissing her and looked at her with questioning eyes. She nodded. Motioning him to open the buttons of her blouse. He did with all pleasure and threw it somewhere in the room. He did the same thing to her skirt. Revealing Sung Gi with only her underwears on.

She just stared at him. Waiting for some kind of reaction. She wasn't sure if it was just her imagination or if his eyes really turned dark all of a sudden.

His hands went to the strap of her bra. His experties. He licked his own lips when he saw her naked breasts. Sung Gi shyly covered them with her arms but he agressively shook them away. "Don't be shy. I'll do you good and I promise, I'll try my best not to hurt you.", he whispered in her ear. He finally held her undies, slowly pulling it down her thighs and questioningly looked at her again.

Sung Gi giggled. "You don't have to ask me all the time!"

"Someone's being nasty, I see...", he smirked and hurriedly pulled her undies down. Revealing her perfect body in front of him. Leaving him ogling at her.

"I-It's not fair! Re-Remove yours too!", she complained and pouted. That made him leave a peck on her lips before he responded. "You do it yourself while I do this to you."

"Wha―?!", Youngmin licked her nipple on her right breast. "Aaaahh!! Youngmin...", she held on his hair, pulling him closer to her.

His licking was driving her crazy. He also did it in a circular motion. While licking her breast and making her moan non-stop, he's also pinching her other nipple, teasing her.

"Ahhh! Youngmiiiiin!!"

Youngmin found himself getting addicted so he switched what he was doing. He did the exact same thing to her other breast and pinched the other one, who is already wet from his licking. "Y-Youngmin... I love you.."

"I know.. I love you too.", he said then he continued his business. "Tell me to stop. I... I... I might not be able to help myself anymore if I hear you moan again."

"Uh.. Stop?", she weakly asked. 'Oh, God.' She thought as she felt something insert in her organ. She felt pain but it came with oh-so-good-pleasure. It made her moan even harder. Turning Youngmin on even more.

Youngmin looked at her while licking her nipples side-to-side. She's looking so happy and high. "Youngmin... Please! Don't... Stop! Put another one in! Please!!"

She knew it was just his finger because it was little.

And Youngmin, seeing her get hard by just one finger, made him want to insert another one in. And so, he did.

"Aaaah!!", Sung Gi couldn't help but arch her back and hold on closer to Youngmin's back. While he kissed her.

His two fingers travelling the insides of her. Getting deeper and deeper. He let go of the kiss. "I think... I'm getting too addicted now, Sung Gi.. I can't stop. I won't be able to! Please remove my clothes already!", he slowly removed his two fingers inside her organ and she winced and moaned at the same time. But then, he kissed her again to give her more pleasure and to at least forget about the pain.

She hurriedly removed all his clothes. Leaving him completely naked. Now, both of them are naked.

Youngmin lied her down on the sofa, finally and held her hands on top of her head. Licking her organ ever so sloppy before licking her nipples again and stopping. Then he looked at her. "I'll try not to hurt you."

"Just.. Put it in!"

"Sung Gi... I'm coming!!"

~~~ END OF CHAPTER ~~~