Chapter 9: Home

Dean's p.o.v

Cas was driving the car Sam sat shot gun I was in the back with Anna she had her head resting on my shoulder. She was sleeping I was so lucky to have a daughter like Anna.
Some thoughts were running thought my brain how did she find me? Did she sell her soul? Or was it just luck? But in my life good things don't just happen. The thoughts were running all over my head but right know that was not the problem.

"Cas did you stay with Anna the whole time right?"

"Yes of chorus I did." said Cas

"Cas thank you for taking care of her."

"Your welcome....... She is very lucky to have a dad like you." said Cas

"Thanks Cas."

"No problem." said Cas

We got to the bunker Sam got out of the car I picked up Anna bridle style and cared her to her room. Cas walked in

"Hey Cas we can talk in my room."

we went into my room Cas went in first and i shut the door behind me.

"So whats up Cas?"

"Dean we need to talk about the demon how do we plan on killing it do you still have the colt or the first..............never mind." said Cas

"No what tell me what were you going to say."

"The first blade okay." said Cas in a angry tone

"That's not a bad plain it can work if i can kill a night of hell with it i can kill a demon with."

"Dean no its to risky what if you change back into a demon what then? tell me Dean what is your plan?" said Cas

"I don't know Cas we will figure that out but for now I'm going to bed. "

Anna's p.o.v
I woke up in my room I can hear Cas and my dad fighting over the first blade and other stuff. I have to tell my dad about me selling soul to the demon but how can I what do I say hey dad I soled my soul to save you please don't be mad. He's going to flip I don't wont to lose his trust we were finally becoming a family. I got so angry and scarred i just meet my dad and now i'm going to die in 4 mouths. I fell to the ground and stared to cry. Cas walked in I diddent care honesty I was hoping he would come in I stood up my eyes still red a little with tiers on my checks.

"Hey Cas."

"Anna whats up are you okay" said Cas in a worried tone

"No i'm not okay Cas i'm not okay"

Cas walked up to me and hugged me I buried my head in his chest tears ran down my face.

"Hey its okay i'm here nothing is going to hurt you." said Cas in a calm tone

"Your dad is a sleep so is Sam you should get some sleep two." said Cas in a calm tone still

"Cas can you stay with me for tonight please"

"Of chorus I will stay with." said Cas

"Thank you Cas"

Castiel's p.o.v

I picked up Anna bridal style and took her over to her bed and gently put her on the bed. I took my trench coat and put it over her and laid next to her she put her head up to my chest I justed smiled and laid their with her all night.

Dean's p.o.v

I woke up early in the mourning i got out of bed to check on Anna I was walking down the hall to her room and opened the slow and looked in I saw her laying their in bed I also Cas laying with her. I glared at him he looked up and saw me.

"Dean !" said Cas with a worried tone

Cas got up and walked up to me with a worried look on his face

"Dean i swear this is no what it looks like." said Cas very worried

"Cas come with me we need to talk"

"Cas are you sleeping with with Anna? if you are i will end you okay."

"Okay." said Cas still in a worried tone