Chapter 4: the case

Annabeth p.o.v

We got to the hotel and surprisingly it was nice for once. Dean and Sam came in and they were about to changed into their FBI suits dean walk over to me and handed me a nice top with new pants and flats.

"You are going to need these." said dean

"Thank you."

"Your welcome." said dean

Cas zapped in to help the first time i meat Cas we got off on the wrong foot but now I think we will be good friends he looked good.

Castiel p.o.v

I zapped in to help Dean,Sam,Annabeth and Bobby with the case I heard word that this isn't just any demon i fear it's the demon that killed Dean and Sam's mom.
But I don't know how that could they killed him but he could have found a way back.

I look over and see Annabeth she looks well.

"Dean we need to talk."

"What's going on Cas you seem good." said Dean

"I'm doing fine thank you for asking we have a problem the demon who Killed your mom is back and hunting you, Sam,Anna,Bobby and me. This case is a trap you need to leave before you and ever one is killed."

"How is that possible i killed him with the colt the only thing that can kill him!!!" Said Dean in a angry tone.

"You have to leave please i don't won't to see you get hurt or Sam."

"Please just leave this one alone."

"Cas I have the first blade we will be fine." said Dean

"Dean i'm asking as your family please just leave."