Chapter 1: The call

"Dean look out!" said Castiel. Dean dropped to the ground right as the gun went off, just missing him. "Since when do demons use guns?" yelled Sam. Dean, in the back round yelling the exorcism, while Castiel blocks Dean so the demon can't get to him. After a very long fight the demon's were gone.

"Cas, get the Vic out of here and to a hospital. Then meet us back at the bunker." said Sam

At the safe house Sam, Dean and Castiel are looking for a new case when they get a call.

"Dean someone's on the phone It's for you." said Sam.

Dean answers and asks who it is. "My name is Annabeth. Can you please meet me at the diner in town at 2:00...please."

Dean replies, "Fine but not coming alone".

"No you have to! You are not in danger, trust me" Annabeth says.

"Fine I'll be there" Dean says without thinking. Walking down the hall to get his keys when Sam comes up to ask who was on the phone.

"It was nobody. Wrong Dean, I guess" was his response.

"Okay, so where are you going?" asked Sam.

"I'm going out. I'll be back soon, going to get something to eat" Dean replies.

"We just ate" says Sam, confused.

"I know,  but I'm still hungry so i'm going to get some pie. I'll be back soon.  just look for a new case for us" Dean states as he walks out the door.