~Jealous~

I sat next to the Frenchman. I looked up at Alfred to see a face of disgust, and jealousy... Aww~ cute. I ignored him though, and tried to start a conversation with France. He was really the only other person I could see, besides America.

"So, you're France?" I said hoping I wasn't wrong.

"Ohonononon~ I am." He replied and gave me a kind smile.

"OI! BLODDY FROG, WHO ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH?!?!" A voice echoed from the entrance of the meeting room.

"The new country~"
"Oh! (Country's name) you're here! I didn't know that you actually were going to come today! Well thank you... Oh! And sorry for that outburst before." England replied
(I knew England because he trades with my country.)

"It's quite alright, England!" I say cheerfully.

"Thanks, dear."

A loud sigh came from beside me, it was Alfred. His face was red, and he was avoiding eye contact with everyone.

"Ohnonononon~ someone is jealous!" France said.

I giggled, and his face became even more red!"

"Oi! Are you just jealous I met her before you?" England chuckled, and wiggled his fabulous Iggy brows.

"Pffffftttt~ no..." Alfred quietly responded.

I couldn't help but to smile, he was such a young man when I met him just minutes ago, but now he's acting like a complete child. It was kinda cute, I have to admit.

"Someone has a crush, no~?" France chimed in.

"As if..." Alfred said, quite loudly, then he said very softly; "maybe..."

"Ohonononon~" (I'M SORRY I'M OBSESSED WITH FRANCE'S LAUGH!!!)

I was guessing this "teasing" was going to last for awhile, so I decided to look around. My eyes soon locked on the light purple eyes. He looked nice. He had blond hair, a cute little curl, and glasses like Alfred's. Wait~ he also had a maple leaf on his jacket... Hmm... What country has---- CANADA!