Chapter 31: Fun Times and Breakups

Start from the beginning

When I started dancing around the room getting everyting ready to start. I noticed the boys were really quiet, so I stopped and turned to face them.

"What?" I asked them with a raised eyebrow.

"Nothing." They said all too quickly.

"Why do I not believe your'll." I said narrowing my eyes at them and they just shrugged.

"Dylan..."I said looking at him. From all of them I would have to say Eric and Dylan were my favourite and just because I could get them to talk when I want to know something.

"Uhh..." He didn't know what to do and he looked to his brothers for help but they all had terrified looks on their faces.

"They not going to help you love." I said with a bitter sweet voice.

"Alright!" Sebastian caved in. "We were kinda shock that you into music this much." he continued and I looked at him like her grew two heads.

"Well just so you know I love music, I may not listen to it all the time but when I get the chance I will go for it." I shrugged and they gave me a smile. I went back to geting the things ready.

A few minutes later...

"Hey!!" I yelled at William who just threw flour at me.

"What?" He smirked and I glared at him and he just shrugged.

"You-" I was about to say something very nasty to him when something caught my attention.

"Wait! Everybody shut up." I said and everyone kept quiet and stared at me while I listened again. Isa and Eli confirmed my assumption.

"Pretty Girls!!" They yelled and the three of us ran into the living room and turned up the volume and danced to the song Prety Girls by Britney Spears and Iggy Azalea.

The boys soon came to see what got us all worked up and let's just say they were a little suprised to see us dancing like we were crazy.

William's POV

We were currently in Christy's kitchen baking with Isa and Eli as well as Christy. Things between us for the couple of weeks were...well you know. Christy would often get awkward being around me and I loved it because she looked so cute when she tried to change the atmosphere.

I decided to have some fun with Christy so I threw flour at her.

"Hey!!" She yelled and I thought, damn I could never get tired of her voice...

"What?" I smirked, loving the glare she sent my way and I just shrugged

"You-" She was about to say something, probably cursing me, when something caught her attention.

"Wait! Everybody shut up." She shouted and everyone kept quiet, staring at her. Just then Isa and Eli squealed saying something like pretty girls, and I wondered what that meant.

They ran to the living and we followed, curious about what got them so worked up, when we got there we found out it was song that they seem to like so much so they started to sing and dance to it.

***
All around the world, pretty girls
Wipe the floor with all the boys
Pour the drinks, bring the noise
We're just so pretty!
***

The way Christy danced she could be labelled as a temptress but she doesn't even see that. The way her body swayed with the rythm of the music, words cannot describe it, her hips swayed and I would take her right then and there but I had to control myself. I don't think she knew what she was doing because she seemed so lost in the music, if she did she would have never done this type of thing in front of us.