Chapter 3

^^Tyrone King Smith in media^^

Jayda's POV

Neveah and I walk up the stairs and I notice her gripping onto the banister tightly while limping. I want to ask her what was wrong but since my brother was downstairs he probably could hear our conversation so I decided to wait until we get to my room. I let Neveah walk past me; she opens my door and sits on my bed. Turning around I quickly locked my door so no one could interrupt us.

"Veah, what's going on? Why are you limping and why do you look like someone ran you over?" I asked in quick succession. "Cause you know me and I will go and beat the fuck out their ass for you cause no one messes with my best friend." I said.

Veah lifts her head up, looks at me with tears in her eyes and started to cry. I hate seeing my best friend like this, if she cries I cry but right now I gotta be strong for her cause it looks like she's hurting. I get up of the bed and go and hug her with her head resting on my chest.

"Baby girl stop crying and tell me what's wrong?"

I think I already know what is going on but I still had to ask.

"H-h-he put his hands on me after I asked him if he was cheating." She stuttered. "I saw all the signs you know, like his room smelling of perfume before I come over, bras hanging out his closet and hickeys across his neck but I just ignored them thinking he would change but after seeing the texts I couldn't take it anymore. Was I just behaving like a naïve little girl? It just made me really mad because why would the girl still pursue a relationship with him knowing that he is already taken."

"That my dear is called a thirsty hoe. You know the ones who can't keep their hands of property that don't belong to them." I say trying to lighten the mood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Neveah's POV

I continue telling J-Rae what's been going on.

"He left his phone in the room and the screen lit up, I was just gonna check who sent the message. Me being the nosiest person in the world clicked on the chat and because the text said 'Was it safe to talk yet' I thought that was a bit dodgy and so I scrolled right to the top, I saw shit like dick pics and that they had been talking to each other for some time. I asked him the question and he got really defensive and pissed he lied to me I felt my rage going over the edge. I kinda smashed his phone." I chuckled a little. "Rae never in my life did I think a man would lay their hands upon me the way he did, he beat on me and didn't stop until I passed out." I started crying again. "I thought he loved me you know, but all I was good for was giving head."

I finally decide to look up towards Jayda again and I could see some type of emotion in her eyes I couldn't really tell what it was but it looked a lot like guilt and anger. I was confused as to why Rae would be feeling guilty because she had nothing to do with this. It might be the fact that J-Rae knew Tyrone before I was in a relationship with him. Mmm maybe that's why.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
So I finally updated a chapter. Neveah calls Jayda J-Rae because Jaydas middle name is Rae so no one get confused.

Question of the day: Favourite foods?

Vote

Share

Comment