Chapter 2

^Rheo Malika Ramirez in the media^

Tyrone's POV

After I had finished my shower I creamed my skin, put on some basketball shorts, white socks and black Nike slippers I casually wrap the towel I used around my neck. I strolled down the hallway taking my time to get to my room. When I got to my door all I see is Neveah all up on my phone. Why the fuck is this bitch doing on my phone? I realise that she hasn't noticed me yet, so I silently walked up behind her and lightly gripped the back of her neck with my hand. She gasped and slightly jumped up, she turns around looking all guilty and shit, her face just pissed me right off.

"I thought I told you to never touch my fucking phone."

"Tyrone are you cheating on me?"

"Nah b, why would I be cheating on you? I love you to much too be fucking with other girls."

"I now see why you didn't let me go near your phone; you've been cheating on me all this time with some dirty hoe that came of the corner of the streets."

Tears are pouring down her face. Yh it's true that I was cheating on her but she just wasn't enough, it was just meant to be a fuck and duck but she got me all caught up in my feelings so I decided to keep her around for a little while. She turned around and flung my phone against the wall.

"The way you broke my heart is the same way I smashed your phone!"
"Fucking prick." She muttered under her breath while walking away.

Who the fuck does this bitch think she is! She got me switched up, the fuck she thought she was breaking my good up IPhone 7 like she pays my bills. I punched her on her lower back and she buckled forwards grabbing onto the wall for support.

She fell onto the ground and I start punching her. I punched her in the face and anywhere else I could get my hands on, she tried to get up and run to the front door but I caught up with her.

"Wanna try and run away now! Bitch, I ain't ever loved you, you just gave some good ass head!"

I grabbed the back of her head slamming it down on the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Neveah's POV

 I could see black dots obscuring my vision, it was getting harder to breath and I eventually passed out. When I woke up I felt numb. I actually thought he loved me, but all I was to him was a good fuck. Rheo would be finishing school soon and I didn't want her to see me like this, I decided to go to my best friends place which was only down the road. I stood up and limped towards the door and to her house. People stared at me as I walked past them with tears streaming down my face, but none of them thought to stop and ask if I was alright or if I needed any help. For real people are cold hearted nowadays how are they just walking past me like they don't see an injured girl, what has the world come to?

 I knocked twice waiting for the door to open my breathing was unsteady and my bottom lip was quivering, unfortunately it was Jayda's twin brother Jayden who opened it. Not gonna lie he's kinda attractive though. I had a little crush on him when I was around ten, but that was a long time ago and now he's like a brother to me. He realised I was crying and started to hug me.

"A pretty girl like you shouldn't be crying, you're too beautiful to be shedding tears." 

He released me from the hug and looked deep into my eyes. It was like he was trying to peer into my soul, he tilted his head and was about to go in for a kiss. I closed my eyes in anticipation waiting for it to happen, but then I saw something move in the corner of my eye turning my head in the other direction I saw Jayda walking into the room. Jayden and I jumped away from each other.

"Hey guys, what you lots been doing down here?"

"Nothing we were just waiting for you." I nervously said.

Every time I looked over to Jayden he was just sitting there staring at me it was so awkward I didn't even know what to say. I couldn't even keep eye contact with him for long it was just weird cause he was like a brother to me.

"Ayy Veah lets go upstairs now."

As we were going I glanced back just to see if he was still looking and he sent me a smirk and a wink. I blushed and looked away all I know is that my life is getting so confusing right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

So I hope you guys are enjoying my story so far.
I had a bit of writers block and didn't know what to write for a while.

Song in media: Jhené Aiko - Comfort inn ending (Freestyle)

Question of the day: What are your favourite songs/song?

Vote

Comment

Share