He's Jealous.....

Start from the beginning

"You know I love you right?" He asked.

"Yah. And I love you too." You said before closing your eyes and falling asleep in his arms.

Zayn

You were at some club with your boyfriend, Zayn, and his bestfriends. You weren't really out of place since they also brought their girlfriends with them. A little while later Danielle and Eleanor started dancing but you weren't really much of a dancer so you stayed with Zayn.

"Hey boo, im gonna get us a few drinks." he said. You nodded and he gave you a kiss before leaving.

You noticed a guy who kept staring at you but you ignored him. When he suddenly sitted beside you.

"What are you doing here beautiful? And alone?"

"Ignoring lines like that. And im not alone." you said while rolling your eyes.

"HAHAHA! That's funn--" he was stopped when he felt a water was being poured down from his head.

It was Zayn. He poured the wine to the man who was suprised as hell and so were you. You saw a glint in Zayns eyes which means he is jealous and angry as fuck.

"Now that is funny. Next time, if you don't want that this wine is going to be your blood flowing from your head you better leave, NOW." he said and the man immediately ran away. You immediately stood up and kissed him.

"You're mine." he said before pulling you over for another kiss.

Niall

You were at the restaurant with Niall. It was very romantic and quiet but you couldn't help but notice that the waiter keeps on checking you out. You were quiet thankful that Niall didn't notice it or it would start another fight again.

"What does the lady want?" the waiter said. He is such a flirt. You saw at the side of your eyes that Niall is staring at the waiter like crazy. He must've noticed already. You immediately gave your order quickly so that the waiter can leave.

You held Nialls hands and smiled at him to assure that there's nothing to worry about. The waiter came back and served your food when you noticed that there was something written in your tissue.

'Here's my number babe _______________ Call me. ;)'

"That's it." You heard Niall speak. He stood up and took your hand. "Were leaving."

"W-Where?" You said while trying to keep your balance.

"Anywhere...maybe somewhere where nobody flirts with my girl." He said. You were suprised when you noticed he was going near the counter where the waiter was. He let go of your hands and held the waiters collar.

"You better use the time in flirting other peoples girlfriend in finding a new job when im done talking to your manager." he said before letting his collar go and leading you outside the restaurant.

He kissed you roughly until both of you ran out of air.

"A little jealous are we?" You said to tease him.

"Nope. Just reminding you you're mine."

Louis

You were walking hand-in-hand with your boyfriend, Louis, in the streets of London. There were some paps who took pictures but you and Louis just gave them a chance and posed for them. You really had fun and after a while the paps left thanking both of you for your time. The two of you went to the park where there a lot of football players who were practicing.

When they saw you they were whisteling and howling like crazy but you ignored it.

"Hey babe." your boyfriend suddenly spoke.

"Yeah?"

"Those guys are totally drooling over you."

"Yah. Totally. Just ignore them babe, they're not worth your time." You said while dragging him away from the park.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA...NO!"he laughed sarcastically "That's not how it works with me. They need to know you're mine." He said and pulled you over for a kiss. A long passionate kiss. "And im not sharing."

"Are you jealous?" You asked just to annoy him.

"No. I just hate the way they stare at you like crazy."

Totally Jealous. You thought to yourself.