"Priscilla, I want you to sit up and close your eyes. And when you do that, I want you to do your breathing exercises." After a minute, I sat up and did as she told. I did my breathing exercises and a minute later, I opened my eyes.

"Are you okay?" She asked, and I nodded. "Can we continue or would you like to cut the session short for today?" I shook my head.

"I'd like to continue." She nodded, giving me a reassuring smile.

"Priscilla, do you remember when I had told you, you have to talk to people but you don't have to let them in?" I nodded. "Well, now that you have finished that step, now it's time to let people in."

"But can I? -- I mean, how do I know?" I asked.

"How do you know what?"

"How do I know that I should let them in? How do I know I'm not wrong? How do I know I'm not making a mistake?"

"That's all up to you Priscilla." She told me. I sighed and leaned back into the couch.

Of course it is.

Elijah's P.O.V

"So after they gave us the money, one of the guys behind them started shooting at us. And of course, this nigga got shot 'cause he a dumb ass." Wes told pops, then took a bite of is chicken.

I sucked my teeth and looked at him. "Fuck off." He acting like he ain't ever get shot in the arm before.

"Watch your mouth, the both of you." Pops told us. "You need to be more careful on those jobs, Elijah." He looked up from his plate, and eyed me.

"I'm always careful Pops." I sighed and went on to eating my food too.

"So Elijah," Mama interrupted. "When were you going to tell me about this girl you like?" I stopped chewing my food and looked up at pops.

"I did not tell your mother anything." Pops clarified. I looked over at Wes who looked like he was bust out laughing.

Meanwhile my mom was slapping the shit outta' my dads arm, asking why he didn't tell her.

"Really nigga? You had to tell Mama?" He shrugged.

"Mama had to know." He said, still trying to keep his laugh in.

"Is she pretty?" Mama asked, taking a sip of her water.

"Yes Mama."

"Oh, that's wonderful!" She squealed. "Now, when are we going to meet her?" This time everyone's eyes at the table was on me.

"I don't know. We aren't dating or nothin'-"

"You aren't? Well why not? Did you tell her you like her?" I sighed.

"Yes Mama I did."

"Well then you must be together."

"Things don't work like that Diane." Pops told Mama. Mama ignored her husband and continued to talk to me.

"Does she not want you?"

"I don't know Mama."

"Then what is it?" She pushed further into the topic.

I sighed again. "I don't know Mama," I repeated. "She just has a problem and I don't know what it is."

"And why do you think it's a problem?" She put her fork down, giving me all of her attention.

"'Cause of the way she acts Mama."

"How does she act?"

"It's hard to explain." After I said the the conversation was dropped. A few minutes later, I finished my food and went straight to my room. I jumped on my bed, ready to be more comfortable, but instead I winced.

"Shit!" I grabbed my arm. I sighed and chose just lay on my back. I closed my eyes and put my arm gently over them.

Priscilla didn't got to school for the rest of the week. I thought see would've been back by a least Friday but she didn't. Vi was still walking around the school all happy, and begging niggas to fuck her. I thought she would get in trouble some how, but ain't shit happen to her. She tried to talk to me too, but being me, I told her to go open her legs for someone else.

Throughout the whole week, I wanted to to got Priscilla's house to see if she was alright. But I didn't want to go there and then see her mother. That would be the most awkward situation I would've been in.

And after this long week, I realized that I missed her. I mean, she didn't do much but her little gestures were enough to make a person miss her.

How did she react to what I said? Is she mad? Is she okay?

"This shit is aggravating." I muttered and then turned over on my side of the good arm.

Gino, Lee and the other one, came to the trap just the day after the whole shit with Priscilla.

Seeing they faces pissed me off even more. The fact that I saw the people that somehow fuck her up and see the girl that jumped her just pissed me off.

I've been in this pissed off mood ever since.

After thinking about Cilla for a while, I eventually felt my eyes begin to fall, showing that I wanted to go to sleep.

So I took up the offer and feel into a deeps sleep with Cilla on my mind.

-----------

I hoped you enjoyed the chapter.

I'll update soon.

- Wana.