Eleven

Here is chapter 11. Please excuse any mistakes, I didn't look it over. As usual I am way to lazy to look it over.

Please enjoy!

--------------------------

(Not Edited)

Priscilla's P.O.V

I like him.

Elijah Howard, I like him.

It was that one line he had said.

"The reason she keeps up the bullshit with you is because she doesn't understand that I don't want her, I want you."

My heart skipped a beat. My body felt warm. And as I continued to look at him, my heart began to beat. Beat fast.

That had made me realize I liked him.

The signs were clear: the way I felt when he called me Cilla, the feeling of assurance when he would smile, the reason I'm smiling again.

It was all because of him.

I actually like him. I like Elijah.

"Good afternoon, Priscilla." Dr. Milton greeted.

"Hi." I mumbled. I walked passed her, and sat down on m usual seat. I heard the door close and a few seconds later, she came over and sat down, crossing her legs.

"Alright Priscilla, do you want to start with a breathing exercise or-"

"I like him." I blurted.

Dr. Milton rose a brow. "Who Priscilla?"

"The friend I told you about." I clarified. Over the few weeks Elijah and I had become friends, I had told her about him. Just what it was like, but nothing really about him.

"And, how do you feel about that?" She asked leaning forward in her seat.

"I don't wanna like him." I told her.

"Why?" I shrugged.

"I don't know. I didn't want to like him, at all."

"Why do you think that is?" I shrugged again. "Do you think it has anything to do with your ex-boyfriends?"

"..I guess, maybe a little bit." I looked down at my hands.

"A little bit? Well, do you think it has anything do about your father?" I looked up at her.

"My father?" She nodded.

"You don't need to answer this next question I am going to ask, if you don't want to, okay?" I nodded hesitantly. "Were you afraid that your old boyfriends hurt you?" I looked at her, just sat there and stared.

"No." I answered.

"Do you think the new boy you like will hurt you?" I will get hurt.

"Y-yes."

"Why?" She asked.

"T-They all did. All the guys in my life did. So i-if I bring him into my life, he'll hurt me too."

"Who are those people that hurt you?" She leaned forward in her seat.

"My ex-boyfriends, and-and my dad." I looked back down at my hands.

"Have you thought that the boy you like may not hurt you at all?" I shook my head. "Are you sure he's not different than your ex-boyfriends or even, your father?"

"I-I don't know."

"Priscilla, what do you think about him?"

"I don't know! I don't know anything about Elijah, and he doesn't know anything about me! I'm too afraid to get to close to him, so I didn't bother getting to know him! I didn't want him knowing anything about me because he's just gonna leave me anyway!" I exclaimed. I covered my face and took deep breaths, trying to calm my breathing down.