Part 5 ♡

Leo's POV

Sooo school started again and I don't know Why But I'm unusually excited to go to school today. I have nothing to look forward to in school though, everything was going to be the same except my classmates But that's not something that I would fuss about. However this little bit of excitement in me isn't going away so Whatever it's not anything bad either.

I didn't meet any of my friends to go to class together this morning But I think they met at the school gate. I usually don't meet my friends to go to school or class together because I wanted to be alone furthermore, I didn't have to meet them, they would magically appear in front of me.

I got dress, ate my breakfast and went to school. When I reach school, as I expected, N came running and clinging onto my hand dragging me to the rest of our clique.

" taekwoonieee! Taekwoonieee you are hereeee!"

" Let go of me hakyeon -_-# "

I wanted to go check at the noticeboard which class I was posted to But I guess there's no need for the trouble now because after N drag me to the rest of the clique the first thing I hear was

" Congratulations Leo hyung! You are in the same class as N hyung again!"---- Hongbin

"Oooootokajiii~ You are in the same class as N hyung for the rest of the year! " ------ Ken

" Yeah! congratulations hyung!" ------ Hyuk

*Neck slice* " Ya!!! What so bad about being in the same class with me! You are happy to be in the same class as me right Taekwooniee~" ------- N

" -_-|| "

I don't really mind being in the same class as N actually. I've always been in the same class as N Since we were young. There was only this one year in middle school when I wasn't in the same class as N Maybe it was a sign for me to take a rest away from N

N is a really good friend actually it's only that he can get just a little bit I mean quite clingy at times. He has always been there for me when I'm down, he is someone I can rely on.

So after the first bell rang signaling the start of first period N and I walked to our classroom together. He Did most of the talking and I just gave him answers like "yea" and "no" with some other short answers from time to time.

When we reach the classroom, I naturally walk to the back of the class room and pick the seat next to the window and N sat next to me. Like always, the girls in the class started coming to our seat to talk to us with those shrilling voices and Flirty gestures of theirs.

Just then, our homeroom teacher walked in saving me from those girls flooding questions about how I spent my holidays. I don't even know Why they bothered asking me because I've never given them an answer before. Out of boredom, I look out the window and saw this girl looking at me. No actually she was practically staring at me. After around 2mins pass I figured that she zoned out Since she wasn't moving at all.

Without me realizing, I started to observe her. She's kinda cute. No way what am I thinking, I guess school has already mess up my mind. When I turn back to look at her again, she finally came back to earth. She looked away shyly, Probably regretting about zoning out.

Let's just Hope she doesn't do this often otherwise it might be really awkward when we cross each other paths in the school hallway. It's not like I'm not already very awkward with people.

Hey readers :) here's an update. I Hope this chapter is not boring for you. Ohyaa and from now on I might add other characters Pov in Since the number of characters are increasing and It will be weird If I write everything in Charlotte Pov so yeaaa. Continue to support this story thankiew ∩__∩