Part 1 ♡

My name is Charlotte, I've always thought that I was just an ordinary girl living and ordinary life until I turned 10 that's when everything starts to change.

On my 10th birthday, I started to hear people's thoughts. At first I thought it was just my imagination But it's not. Since then, I have became quieter, because i was able to hear people's evil desires and i'm not exactly very good at handling them, and I will always have my earphones on. Music is the only way I can block out people's thoughts.

My best friend, Angelina or Angel for short, is the only person that knows about my so called 'gift'. She has been my friend Since kindergarten, she is different from other friends of Mine, I could feel this really special bond between us. Back to the point, just because I am able to hear people's thoughts that doesn't mean that I have some sort of power or magic and I'm not going to go to some special school for special people with powers like how stories and movies usually show. I'm just gonna go to regular school like everyone else.

This year I'm 15 and it has been 5 years Since I found out about my differences. Tomorrow's a new start of the school year and I got a feeling that this year is gonna be wild.