Part 2 ♡

" Charlotte, Charlotteeeee, Charlotte!  Wake up! You Don't want to be late on your First day of school Do you? "

"Ughhhh stop shaking me mummm What time Is It?"

" It's 7 Get up and Come down For breakfast After you are done"

I reluctantly get out from bed And draggg myself to The bathroom. It's not that I'm not excited to go to school or anything It's just that I was up a little too late last night to just to listen to Angelina going on and on and on about how much she's looking forward to school and We were talking about what stuff to bring tomorrow over The phone so Now I'm exhausted. 

After I'm done changing I ran downstairs to get breakfast.

"Morning Christian!"

"Morning Charlotte, it's the new start of school huh. Remember If you ever get a boyfriend make sure that I'm the first one to know about it and If any guys tries to bully you just tell me and I will whack their butts for you"

Christian is my older brother he's 18. He can be kinda overprotective.

"You say the same thing every year when school starts it's not like I'm really pretty and millions of guys like me or what"

"Are you trying to Act dumb or are you really that dense? Lots of guys in my year have crush on you and I think they made it obvious enough "

I'm not really interested in stuff like that or at least not now so whatever. I didn't know what to say so I just rolled my eyes.

"If you two are going to continue this you are going to be late for school! "

"Bye Mummy"

"Okay bye mum"

"Byeeee! Chris take care of your sister"

With that Christian and I walk to school together Since it's just a few minutes away

Hiii I'm so Sorry for this really boring chapter I promise it will get better or at least that's what I hoped for I will try to update as frequently as I can ~>_<~ btw I didn't expect that anyone will actually read my story ^_^¦¦¦