Part 4 ♡

*RIIIIIIIINNNNNGGG*

First period is starting, Angel and I quickly went to our classroom to get seated. Being me, I just casually walk to the back of the class and pick the seat at the far end corner near the window like it is the most normal thing to do. That back seat in the classroom is where I can just invisibly seat in class and not get involve in any sort of commotion happening in class. As usual, Angelina took a seat beside me.

Soon, students start filling in and it started getting noiser (way noisier for me, my luck for having a gift ugh) But not long after, our homeroom teacher walked in and the class quiten down. ( Yayyyy peace is restored ヽ(^。^)ノ not really though because people never stop thinking right?  Its okay at least it's a bit quieter )

"Good Morning class, Welcome back to school. I'm Ms Lee and from now on I will be your homeroom teacher"

I didn't hear what else the teacher said after her introduction because I kind of zone out while looking out the window. It's calming looking out the window, I like how everything is silent outside and how clear the sky is, and just everything in general.

The sudden piercing voices of girls brought me back to earth. That's when it hit me, Hyuk, that Popular guy in school is sitting In front of me  -_- remember how I said the back seat is the quietest and the nicest place to be away from all commotion? I take it all back now... Why of all seats in the classroom he wants to choose the seat right in front of Mine.

I tried to calm myself down by looking out the window again. It worked. Not so bad after all, I found myself a way to escape away from noises even the voices in people's mind. Why is It that I have never found this method before?

When I came back to my senses, I realised what or should I say who I was staring at. It was Leo and he was staring right back. I quickly turn away in embarrassment. I mentally scolded myself for staring at him for at least a whole 5 mins. Guess I should really be more careful of what I'm staring at before I zone out next time.

I'm Sorry readers I know that I haven updated in like centuries I'm sooooo soooooo Sorry ○| ̄|_  please continue to support my story thankiew ∩__∩