He Tells You His Secret (Identity) (All Boys)

Tony:

[So for Tony, you already know he's Iron Man, so I'm going to make it when you first see him fight in the Iron Man suit]

You and Tony have been dating for a few weeks now. It was usually just the two of you hanging out at Avengers Tower. You would watch movies, play games, and eat food. Tonight was just another one of those dates.

You walk around to Avengers Tower and let yourself in. You call the elevator and take it up to the 9th floor.

Getting off the elevator, the place seems quieter than normal. Usually you can hear Thor being goofy, Natasha and Clint arguing, or even Sam and Steve training, but today seems to be serene.

You walk over to the couch. "Babe!" you call out to Tony, "I'm here!"

Tony comes running out. "Hey! So I was thinking that we watch the new Sherlock episode! I waited this whole time to watch it with you," he suggests, bopping your nose at the end.

"Sounds good," you decide, nodding your head. He turns the episode on and you sprawl out on the couch, resting your head on his lap.

The two of you watch the episode in silence, but enjoying each other's company. Suddenly you hear a deafeningly loud crash, and a hole is made in the side of the building.

You and Tony hop up, your eyes widening with fear. You look over at him, ringing in your ears. His mouth is moving, as if telling you something, but you can't hear.

You stand there, confused, as you watch the Iron Man suit latch onto Tony. You look back at the giant robot that broke open the building. It sends something hurling towards you. You hide your head and squeeze your eyes shut, waiting for impact. Nothing happens though. You open your eyes to see the metal suit of armor holding onto the object... a refrigerator and setting it down.

He flys over to the robot, messing with its wires and energy source, and making it shut down. The robot teeters back and forth on the edge of the building, but eventually falls over.

You sit back on the couch, exasperated. Tony flies over to you and his face helmet lifts up. "You're okay, right?" he asks.

The ringing in your ears have stopped, you just are still a bit shaken. "It ruined the TV!" You yell and fall to the ground dramatically. "But really, you put on a pretty great show yourself, Iron Man."

Steve:

You face Steve. The two of you are sitting in a pretty nice restaurant. He said he wanted to talk to you, on a date? Your mind was racing when he told you. What could he possibly want? The two of you had been going good, or at least you thought. But what else could he want to talk about?

"So... y-you said you wanted to talk?" you ask, slightly shaking. It might sound ridiculous, but you really didn't want to lose Steve. He's made your life so positive and great.

"Yeah," he whispers resting his hand on the table then grabbing your hand in his.

"Did I do something wrong?" You blurt out, then internally facepalm. Way to be discreet.

His face twists. "No! You did nothing wrong at all! That's not what I wanted to talk about."

You relax in your seat a little bit, relief flooding through your veins.

"I... I haven't been totally honest with you (Y/N). And I know how important honesty is in a relationship, and I know I can trust you with anything, but I..."

"What are you trying to tell me Steve?" you interrupt, your face turning a bit red with anger. If he says that he cheated on you, you're leaving. There's no going back.