You Make Up (Tony, Steve, Clint)

//: Hiya! This has been updated because the title was all weird and didn't match the other titles! Good news though! I just wrote "you say I love you (Tony, Steve, Clint, Bucky)" and my co-author is proof-reading it! So hopefully we can get it posted tomorrow!

Tony:

"Is there something you want to tell me?" Tony asks, turning you around in the chair.

You take a second to laugh briefly, assuming that he's kidding. "Tony, this is my friend (F/N). (F/N) this is my boyfriend Tony."

"Yeah maybe not for long" he mutters, walking out of the restaurant. You take a deep sigh and follow behind him.

"Tony! Tony! Seriously? You know I was just kidding, right?" you ask, running up to catch up to him, walking with his head down.

He stops suddenly and turns toward you. "I don't know. It's just, I've lost someone before and got really hurt by it... I don't want it to happen again."

"It won't. Please. You have to believe me. I'm so sorry," you whisper, slightly upset at the thought of losing him already.

"How can I know you like me and not him?" he questions one last time, leaving you on your feet with an answer.

"Well have you seen that guy's hair? It has nothing on yours babe!" you laugh, running a hand sweetly through his hair.

"Alright alright you have a point. I'll let you go just this once (Y/L/N)," he says, with a small smile.

"How about you come in and eat with us? I'll even pay" you offer, walking back in with him.

"Alright, but there's no way I'd let my girl pay. It's on me." he says to Sean, sitting down next to you.

Steve:

"(Y-Y/N), what's going on?" Steve asks, snapping you out of the daze you were once in.

You swiftly get up and walk towards him, picking up a book that he dropped. "Sweetie it's not what you think. This is my cousin..." but upon standing up you can hear the rev of a motorcycle in the distance and he's gone.

After apologizing profusely to your cousin you take him home and make your way back to Avengers Tower, going straight up to Steve's room. Walking in, you see him sitting on his bed facing down.

You gently set his book on the dresser and walk over to him, lightly placing your hand on his shoulder. "Steve," you start gently, "if you could just-"

"Go away." His words are cold and pierce your heart, but you can't give up.

"But Dear just let me-"

"Go away." This time more loud and upset. You hold your breath and turn around, going towards the door. Guess you lost this one.

"Bye" he mutters under his breath, but just loud enough for you to hear. You go ballistic. You immediately spin around, knocking his book off the dresser to the floor.

"Steven! You haven't even heard the whole story! Stop being so assuming!" you yell, your voice getting louder with each word. After realizing what you had done, your face drops. The book on the ground is opened to a random page with a beautiful picture and words scribbled on it. Bending down carefully you pick it up and flip through the pages:

Today I went to the park and saw the most stunning tree. The way it was so tall and strong reminded me of your absolute stubbornness that I find so cute. But the way it flowed in the wind reminded me of how easygoing you are. How simple and natural and beautiful you always are.

At the park today I couldn't help but watch a duck with all of its ducklings swimming around. It brought me so much joy, and I couldn't but help envision just how much I'd love to have a family with you and be with you forever.

After we hung out today I traveled back to the park yet again and found a lovely couple sitting in front of me. The way they sat next to each other was so simple, but loving at the same moment. This is all I could wish to have with you.

The pictures and paragraphs brought tears to your eyes. "Steve? You drew these for me?" you ask, hesitantly sitting down next to them.

He slightly nods. "I just can't stop thinking about you. You're always on my mind."

"That was my cousin, that I was with. Nobody could ever be as special to me as you are. That's the total truth," you whisper to him grabbing his hand.

"I'm sorry I acted how I did. I just love you so much and I'd never ever want to lose you." he admits, stroking your hand.

"I love you too."

Clint:

"Agent Parks! You two have been hooking up haven't you?" Clint accuses, scaring you have to death with his raised voice. You shake your head quickly, trying to explain but a lump forms in your throat. "Don't even bother. I knew it." he says, his voice cold, getting up and leaving the room.

"Clint!" you call, pulling him back in the room. He turns, trying to shake you off so that he can leave. "You can sleep on the right side. Just please don't leave me." He still says nothing, his face showing signs of anger.

"I haven't been seeing him. I swear to you. I just... I can't tell you. I'm so sorry"

"Well why not?" he questions, his tone only slightly softer.

"SHIELD. Fury. It's... it's a sub-mission that I'm not supposed to tell you. I'm sorry. I wish you would just believe me," you whisper, burying your face into his shoulder in attempt to hold back the tears.

He wraps his hand around you, gently stroking your back. "I know. It's hard. I made it even harder with asking all the questions and making the assumptions. It's how I was trained."

"Please don't be mad. I'll sleep outside the hotel room if that's what it takes to make you believe me," you offer, looking up at him softly.

"No, no. But please do sleep on the left side. I don't want him to hurt you. Between you and me, he seems like he may be HYDRA," he mentions, making you laugh.

**Turns out that Agent Parks wasn't HYDRA, just very annoying. You infiltrated HYDRA and got all the information you needed no problem. And you and Clint are stronger than ever because of it.*

// Hope you all enjoyed! Sorry for the delay but I'm here! Thank you all for 12k reads; that's so incredible to me and I'm super grateful! Please give feedback and let me know what I can do better! See you next time with "You Make Up - Thor, Bruce, Loki, Scott"