You Make Up (Thor, Bruce, Loki, Scott)

Thor:

"We need to talk." He stated, his voice cold.

"Thor, honey, this is my law partner, Owen" you explain gently, gesturing towards him.

"Very nice to meet you. You're (Y/N)'s boyfriend, right?" Owen asks, shaking Thor's hand.

Thor stands there silently for a moment, looking between you and Owen again and again. Soon after, his face lights up. "Absolutely! So what are you guys working on, can I take a seat with you?" He pulls up a chair.

"Sure! This case is about an ex-governor suing a news station for defamation. It's pretty good, but from what I see, it's really even, so we have to work really hard to win it," Owen explains, showing Thor some of the documents.

"Wow! You both are so smart! This law is strange to me though; if this would ever happen where I am from, we would just seek revenge," Thor bellows, adding a light chuckle at the end.

"Norway." you explain, "Norway is very different from here I guess," you cover up to Owen.

"How about we all go out to eat together and talk about this law thing? It seems very interesting and silly to me," Thor offers, putting his arm around you and escorting you and Owen out.

"He'll probably end up liking Owen better than me after this," you think with a gentle laugh, "as long as he's happy..."

Bruce:

"Where have you been all day?" Bruce asks, lightly grabbing your shoulders.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I thought you knew. I took Tony's friend Rhodey out for lunch and on a tour," you mention simply, giving him a light hug.

"Taking Rhodey out? I would have gone out with you if you wanted to," he stutters, his confidence level going down.

"Oh no sweetie, Tony requested that I did. I'm really sorry about that. We can go out tomorrow if you'd really like to. I'd even pay if you want," you offer, grabbing his hand.

"You're so sweet. I'd absolutely love to go out with you. Why even wait? Let's go right now. You pay for half and I'll take the other half," he offers, knowing your feminist beliefs and rolling with it.

You grin and take up his offer, going to an Italian restaurant (just because apparently that's where you always go in these preferences) and have a wonderful time.

//: Sorry this one wasn't really a "he thinks you're cheating, but I can't really see Bruce acting like that. Hopefully that lovey one will do.

Loki:

You get up, grab your coat, and leave the two men behind at the restaurant. Not caring where you go, you start walking in any direction. You hear the restaurant door abruptly slam shut behind you. Someone must be following you.

You run in tears, most likely looking like a fool in the city, but keep running until you can't breathe anymore and kneel down at a bench, allowing yourself to cry. [You made it to Central Park, nice.]

After a few moments of crying you hear footsteps behind you. Shaking your head abruptly, you try to forget the person is there.

"(Y/N), it seems we need to talk," Loki starts, but you resist looking up at him, knowing he's more angry than the facade he's putting up at the moment.

Apparently you're resisting makes him more upset. He bends down next to you. "Why would you hang out with him? How do you even know about him? An old friend? I can't believe I didn't know sooner," he argues, but you refuse to give him the satisfaction of arguing back.

"When were you going to tell me? When would you tell him? Or would you keep up the act as long as you felt like?" he hesitated for a second, "I just... I thought you were different. I thought... forget it." Getting up lightly, he starts to walk away.

You grab his hand quickly before he's too far away. "You thought what?" You whisper, tears still gracing your cheeks.

"I thought you loved me. I've always lived in the shadow of my brother, and for once I had felt important, like you're number one. But in all actuality, I'm still in his shadow. My mistake," he explains, trailing off at the end.

You take a step closer to him and engulf him in a hug. "I only talked to Thor because I figured he'd be able to tell me more about you that you didn't want to say, help me understand you. I should have never gone behind your back. I really do love you. You're so intriguing and make me feel so happy. I'm sorry I even made you feel this way."

He lightly grabs your chin, making you look up towards him, then gives you a short, sweet kiss. "I love you too."

Scott:

You're cut off with Scott quickly jumping up and leaving you confused in the middle of the festival.

"Go get him, girl," Shane encourages, pushing you off in Scott's direction. You sigh and gently walk towards him, not able to run because of all the food (lol).

Man can that guy run. Part of you wants to giggle because you never noticed his strength, but then again your mind is racing with what you could have possibly done wrong.

After walking for about ten minutes, you find him sitting on a bench by a lake. The lake is peaceful, with its silver water glowing in the almost evening light. Around the lake is a small wooden patio, where wooden benches and tables are fixated into the structure. Making your way onto it, you take a seat next to Scott, lightly running your fingers through his hair.

"Are you okay?" you ask him lightly, looking at his saddened, collapsed form.

Gently shaking his head, he waits a moment to gather his thoughts. "I just- it caught me off-guard seeing my girl with someone else. And I know you were going to be here with him. You guys just looked so... close. I didn't know what to feel."

"Scott honey, Shane is gay. And he's a good friend. If you don't want us hanging out as much I mean that's okay, but he could never make me feel like how you do," you explain.

A smirk starts growing on his face as he looks up at you. "And how exactly do I make you feel then?"

You let your face pull into a grin, leaning forward and kissing him. He wraps his arms around your waist, kissing you back. The two of you remain like this for what feels like forever, until he slowly pulls back, gently placing his finger on your lips. You take in a deep breath, nearly forgetting what it feels like to not be with him.

"You go girl!" Shane yells in the background, causing you and Scott to laugh.

"So how about I go introduce you two?" You offer to Scott. He gives you a quick kiss again before nodding eagerly.

//: Hope you enjoyed! Just so you know, I'm thinking of starting a new story! This one is going to be sort of a Beauty and the Beast and Ratatouille crossover (very out of my comfort zone) and won't have any OCs or reader inserts! It should be pretty interesting, so follow for more information coming up!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please suggest what you'd like to see next! See you later!