Chapter 9:Lost And Found

Chapter 9
Dani's POV
--------------
I sighed, it had been a week since I had last seen Riker. I was sitting in my garden. Blue skies stretched ahead. It never rained.. Never was cloudy... It was always beautiful in the angel realm. But why couldn't I be happy?

Because my sunshine was gone.

Yes I missed Riker with every fibre of my now immortal being. But I worried about my mother... And Pi- I suddenly stopped.

If Piper was dead! She would be an angel!
-------------

I was tearing through the streets, my beautiful white dress going everywhere. Angels were sorted by their ancestors, Piper was a descendant of a high ranked Indian Chief. All I had to do was find that blood line and I would be golden!

Then it hit me like bricks.
There was billions of angels. How would I find just one. Just One!

I finally collected myself after panicking in the middle of the street. The street was beautiful cobble stones. Old fashioned French buildings lined the city. It looked like Paris if you really thought about it. Most likely because it was so beautiful and filled with complicated architecture.

I finally found the town hall after lots of directions from other Angels. I walked to the front desk, the inside was gorgeous white marble with large marble pillars. The floors shone in the afternoon sunlight, large floor to ceiling windows.

"Hello! Could I know where the McLean family is? Specifically Piper Lauren McLean?" I asked kindly to the Angel at the front desk. She nodded and pulled out a book. After flipping some pages Piper's blood line magically appeared on the paper.

The Angel grabbed the paper and ripped it out of the book. She folded it up and handed it to me. "Hold it in your hand real tight. Then think of the person and that person only. And bam! It'll teleport you!" She had a slight southern accent. As if she was a southern belle in her past life. She was pretty to, dirty blonde hair and big green eyes.

I stepped away from the desk. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I thought about Piper, her smile, her eyes, her laugh... Anything.. My body started to feel light..gosh my best friend was beautiful- wait what?

Poof.

I opened my eyes to see my beautiful best friend in a room with silk hanging from the walls and a queen sized bed. She had a cat in her lap but I didn't care. I tackled her in a hug.

"Piper!" I screamed and wrapped my arms round her neck when I tackled her. She gasped and held me close. "Oh my gosh Dani! What are you- wait.." She pulled away from me. "You're dead aren't you! You're dead! Why and how!" Tears formed in her eyes.

I swallowed the bile that rose in my throat, leaning over and kissing her forehead. I wiped away the tears and whispered "I had to come and save Riker.. He's going to be thrown into Hell.." I took a deep breath and started explaining everything from the beginning. Every little secret I had with held.

Hours later we were spooning in her bed. I had been sobbing as I retold Riker and mines past few weeks together. Piper nuzzled her face into my hair "So.. You guys had sex in his cell.. That's really kinky" she had to hold back a giggle.

I rolled over to face her "It was an act of true love! It was wonderful. It hurt so much.. But then melted into bliss!" I said dreamily. Piper giggled "Sounds romantic and all to have your boyfriends junk stuffed up you, but we need to figure out how to save him!"

My jaw dropped "You'll help?!" I gasped. I grabbed Piper by the face and kissed her everywhere. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I gave her a big kiss on the lips and said "We need to make a plan!"

Piper smirked "We're so going to do this!"

---------------
Hey everyone! Sorry for not writing! I had slight writers block. And I didn't want to write anything until I could give you guys something! Either wait it out or give you guys something half assed. And I feel like this isn't my best effort! And I'm sorry. But I didn't want you guys to sit longer. Plus I feel really sick right now. Like I'm going to throw up. Idk why. But thank you for sticking around!

Till next time my Sparkly Unicorns!
Twitter and Instagram: LovinRiker
Writer: Mia
Editor usually: Chika (But she was heavily busy writing her own fic! Check it out on radrydellington )