Twenty-Four|| She's Taken

"You can't blame Gravity for falling in love."

-Albert Einstein

Twenty- Four|| She's Taken

Needless to say, that is how we found ourselves at Mcdonald's at eight in the morning.

"You could have at least waited until I changed into something decent," I huffed as I dug my fork into my pancakes.

I was still wearing my SpongeBob Pj's since Parker hadn't even given me a chance to change.

Parker looked up abruptly, his cheeks were puffed up due to the his food. He struggled but managed to pass it down before speaking.

"There is a purpose for that. You see, if you go to a public place looking like that then no douche will turn around to look you over," he said, as if it were very obvious.

"Are you calling me ugly?" I gasped.

Parker rolled his eyes and shoved even more food into his mouth. "You should taste these eggs." But since his mouth was full it sounded more like "Yah shoul thasthe thes egss."

"I ordered the same thing as you, I don't think there is any need-" Before I could even finish the sentence, Parker rushed to my side and shoved his fork of eggs to my mouth.

Truthfully, the eggs tasted awful.

He had this goofy smile as he pulled the plastic fork from my mouth. "I know, I just wanted to feed you."

I blinked once. Blinked twice. And finally blinked trice.

Swoon.

"You're blushing," he stated. The goofy smile hadn't faltered and it was actually starting to worry me. I had never seen him smile that long. He wasn't moving away either which was making me question his knowledge of personal space.

"I do believe cheeks do that."

Parker chuckled but before he could get any actual words out of his mouth, he was interrupted by a boy about our age.

He had blonde hair and a tan skin tone. Freckles, just a shade darker that his skin, were scattered around his face which made him look adorable.

Two dimples appeared at his cheeks as he smiled charmingly.

"Hey, I'm Josh," he extended his arm in order to shake mine, completely ignoring Parker in the process.

"Name's Parker," Parker said while shoving me aside.

The boy's face twisted into confusion. "I was talking to the pretty girl."

Oh shoot, he called me pretty. This is the first time anybody has called me pretty besides my mom and Will. Sad, I know.

"Oh my bad, she's taken. Taken meet Josh," Parker growled.

"Actually, I'm not," I quickly added. I was not letting a hot boy walk away because of Parker.

"Actually, you are," Parker remarked.

"Since when?"

"Since now."

"Prove it." We both snapped our heads towards Josh simultaneously who had  decided to speak randomly for some odd reason.

Parker and Josh had a mini staring contest before Parker turned and grabbed both sides of my face.

I bet I looked kind of weird with both my cheeks smushed together, but at that moment, I was too busy freaking out to notice.

Parker looked into my eyes and then smashed our lips together.

At first I just stood there in shook, I was too distracted by the small shocks of electricity that were traveling from my lips to my toes.

Before I even had a chance to react, Parker pulled away, reached out for my hand and stared at Josh menacingly.

Josh just put his hands up in surrender and backed away slowly. "Sorry, man. I didn't realize she was yours."

Parker ignored him and turned to look at me with a scowl etched on his face.

"Asshole," he muttered.

I pouted as I watched Josh walk away with his group of friends. "Why would you do that?" I shrieked.

"Because I know guys and he was just going to fool around with you," he spat. He was glaring at his pancakes as if they were the cause of a homicide.

"But he was cute."

At the sudden statement, Parker whipped his head around as fast as lighting. The scowl was still on his face. 

I'm surprised he didn't get whiplash.

"What did you say?"

My eyes widened and I smiled awkwardly. "Nothing."

"If I ever hear you saying that again, even if it's to describe my brother, I will make sure that you never see sunshine again. Do you understand?"

I stared at him weirdly, and no doubt I'd be laughing had this been a different situation. But this wasn't a different situation and I could not believe the words that had just left his lips.

"Do you understand?" He repeated, the goofy smile was long gone and in its place was a scowl.

"Yes?" I said. The statement had sounded more like a question because I still couldn't believe what was going on.

"Good, now finish your food, Cupcake."

Author's Note

Ohhh, I think this is the part when Park starts realizing he has a mayor crush on Ellie. What do you think?

Whaaaa? Don't look at me, this story writes its self.

SCHOOL IS FINALLY OUT!

So expect more updates!!!!!

Take care, polar bear.