Chapter II: Aphrodite

Oh yeah, the quotes with no name in them are by me! Sorry for the shortness!

Chapter II: Aphrodite

Lust is a tool, desire a trap. Wield the first, and you can take someone's soul. Fall into the second, and they can take yours.

– Riley Shane

Eponine stood in front of him and smirked with wickedness as she began to drag him from the dense area and into the shadowed and secluded part of the club, she placed him on a chair with a stern command, directing towards the confused man. He sat. He didn't know why he did, and it wasn't him to take orders, but he did. What in hell's name am I doing here? He sat because of confusion and suddenness of everything. He sat because he was shocked, and it was uncanny. Everything that's surrounding him replaced everything that he was used to, he looked around and saw lights and noise from afar. There was something dangerous about those vibrant lights, and he sensed it. But he made no action towards it. There was something dangerous about the Eponine that he was seeing, at this moment. Where was that old scrawny figure? He placed an intent gaze at her; a gaze of someone who understands nothing and it wasn't like him.

Eponine stood at her increased height because of the five-inch black stilettos that she was wearing, and she looked confident about it. "Epo-"he murmured, trying to beat against the wave of desire that's trying to infiltrate through his system. You're better than this. She backed off, how did he- trying to regain her guard; she took a bottle of strong whiskey from the supply and pulled him to the near unoccupied room.

The room looked different, so much different from the "rooms" before during Enjolras' time. It was finely furnished and well decorated despite the little space that was given to the room. There was a fair amount of dim light that the restraining curtain let pass to the bed. Everything in this room was made with perfection. From the scarlet sheets to the crimson carvings and the snow white pillows, the scent of lavender lingered around the room, and the chilly air had something about it that made men look for company. This is absolutely wrong. Enjolras stood at the door, ready to leave. But unfortunately, no man can resist what this room has to offer, and what the girl inside the room had to offer. "I have to go," said Enjolras, his hand staggering to reach out the doorknob at the back of his view.

He is unleashing every force to resist this. But all she did in response to his statement was discarding the few clothing that was on her, thus, unravelling everything but her chest and her womanhood. Her chestnut locks cascaded over her shoulders as she paced closer to the petrified man. Her black and lacy brassiere and underwear painted a stark contrast against her porcelain skin. Her fingers swept over to his lips as she hushed him, as a direct response. Her eyelashes were painted with light smoky make-up that blended in with her cherry red lips that parted to say a word, "But then I would lose company?" said she in a tempting manner, taking the man's hand with her own icy hands.

He shuddered.

Eponine closed the gap between them as Enjolras' cold sweat was unsettling to his own opinion. But everything around him was unsettling; one time he woke from an abyssal darkness and into a new world, and then at a blink of an eye he suddenly was in front of someone that changed so much since he last saw. But that wasn't any better, because memories came flooding again.

In which temptation evokes memories,

Enjolras' eyes hovered across Cafe Musain, finding a little of what was left from the boys were here; in addition, a scrawny figure that's too lonely to be a loner. The person in rags would always trail around Pontmercy, sometimes he would just wonder: "Why is the person wasting her time?" but by then, he did not even know if it was a girl. Her shoulder-blades, her scars and her purple bruises were too unsettling to ignore; but too personal to be asked.