[Ch.3]》San Fransokoy《

[Ch.3]
》San Fransokoy《

Hiro wasn't exactly sure how he did it but he actually made Vanellope look like a normal teen sort of. He even managed to remove the sticky melted candy from her hair without water.

Although Vanellope looked normal to San Fransokoy, she didn't look normal to her. In the green skirt with a white shirt with sleeves slightly past the elbow. Her shoes were green converses. She managed to talk Hiro into letting her wear her green, pink, and white strip leggings and her green jacket. She didn't match well, but she pulled it off kind of in Hiros opinion.

Her hair didn't appear to grease as it fell freely around her. The game update had made her hair long. It fell to her hips. She felt weird without the candy in it. She rubbed her eyes as Hiro and her walked down the street.

The rain had stopped and the sun was shining. It was warm and the sun beading down made Vanellope sweat. She held the heavy shopping bags. Hiro had got a couple extra clothes because he wasn't sure how long she'd be here.

He didn't mind buying her clothes much. He had enough money to spare because of his bot fighting career. Vanellope eyes sparkled with interested at the world around. It smelled of so many things. From food she'd never seen before to cherry blossoms. She wanted to look around.

Hiro just wanted to get her to the garage to figure out how to put her back in her game. He was good at playing video games loved to actually not much of the old time arcade gamer though.

However he might not know a lot of those kind games he did know that game characters couldn't exactly leave there game and enter the real world. The fact that it even happened hurt his head. It wasn't possible.

As he watched Vanellope look up at the buildings spinning around taking in the scenery he realized it was improbable but not impossible. Here she was a character from a game. Human sizes, smelling of surgery candies, and just barley blending in.

Vanellope spotted things she never seen before, along with stores full of stuff she wanted to check out. She stumbled to a pet store smiling at the small animals. Puppies pressed there noses to the glass. In the back kittens played with each other.

They looked so different from the ones in her game made out of fur and bones instead of candy. Hiro looked up from his phone which buzzed moments later with a message from Honey Lemon telling him they need to have a team meeting. There hadn't been much crime going around. No new arch enemy hadn't jumped up.

However something much more troublesome had popped up. Vanellope looked back to Hiro a smile spread across her face as she pointed to the window of the store. Hiro gave a small smile saying he thought they were cute to. He hadn't realized the glitch thought it was him agreeing that she could go inside.

Hiro who looked back to his phone replying to the message that read, 'We have a big sweet problem,.' Laughing at his own wording he looked back to Vanellope to see she wasn't there. He looked around franticly.

Quickly he ran over to the store and straight inside the bell above rang. An he spotted her playing with little animals through the cages. Letting a relieved sigh he walked up to her. "Vanellope we have to go," He said.

"Where?" the girl asked looking at him, "There's plenty of time to figure out how to get me back into my game, but I wanna look around a bit, I've barley been out of my game, I only ever was able to leave to go to Felix's wedding and a few other games before I was stuck again, I'd like to see new places, explore."

Hiro narrowed his eyes, "No way, you are a-" He lower his voice, "your a videogame character, who knows what could go wrong, listen the sooner we get to the SFIT, my friends they should be able to help."