Mad Pt. 3

You were walking with your little girl, Camryn. You named her that to always remember Cameron.

It was late out. But she wanted ice cream. So you walked to the ice cream shop.

You walk in and pick your daughter up. "Mommy." She says.

"What's up sweetie?" You ask.

"Why is that guy staring at you?" She asks, outing her little arms around your neck.

"Cameron?" You ask. You walk over to him. "H-hi y/n. How are you?" Cameron asks.

"I'm good. Uh, Cameron this is my daughter, Camryn." You say. "Hi, Cameron. My names Camryn to." She says.

Cameron smiles and lifts her up. "You look just like your mom." He says,"Beautiful."

You blush.

"Mommy said she named me after you so she would always remember you." Camryn says.

"She did." Cameron says looking at you. "She did." You say.

"Are you my dad?" She asks him.

"Uh.. Baby, why don't you go sit at a table. I'll get out favorite. Mint chocolate chip." You say.

"You got it dude." She says. She runs over to a table.

"Why did she ask me that? Doesn't she have a dad?" Cameron asks. You shake your head.

"My boyfriend, your best friend, left after I told him. He moved to Europe and never said anything." You say.

"I wouldn't have done that to you. She's an amazing girl." Cameron says looking at your daughter. You smile.

"Yeah, she's pretty amazing. She's helped me get through so much." You say.

Cameron laces your fingers with his. "Don't you have a girlfriend." You say. He shakes his head.

"She cheated on me." He says. Cameron looks you in the eyes.

"I still love you." You say. He smiles. "I still love you." He says. He suddenly leans in, but stops,"Can I?" He asks, his lips brushing yours. You nod. He kisses you gently.

He pulls away.

"I'll be there.... For both of you.."

.
.
Awe. Happy endings..