Last request- Jenna

xx_jennaxx

.
You sat on the couch bawling into your hands. You didn't know what to do with yourself. Your mom just called you and gave you the worst news ever.

Cameron walks into the door and you loudly sob. He rushes in, his sunglasses still in.

"Jenna, princess what happened?" He asked hugging you.

"M-my granny. She's..." You
couldn't finish the sentence, but Cameron understood.

"I'm so sorry.." He says and squeezes you tighter. He sits you down in his lap, on the floor and rocks back and forth until you stop crying.

.

It's the day on your granny's funeral. Cameron of course drove because of how unstable you were to drive at the moment. He held your hand the entire time.

You looked at him and started crying. "I miss her Cameron." You say. "I know you do baby. But she's in a better place now. And she'll always been in your heart, no matter what." He says.

You sob and hug him again.

.

You were still upset after the funeral, you were at a family gathering. Everyone was trying to laugh and forget, and it sort of worked. You were in sweatpants and a hoodie.

Cameron hugs you from behind and kisses your neck. He pulls you around the corner and stares at you.

"Not here." You say, sniffling.

"Yes here." He says. He kisses you softly, then pulls away.

"I love you. I'm gonna help you get through it. Stay strong for me baby, okay?" He asks.

You laugh, then sniffle,"Okay."

He kisses you again, wrapping his arms around you.

.

I realllllllllllllllllllly cried bc of this. Like I'm years noq so if I'm not makinh sense iys bc I cany see bc of tears. 😭😭😭